Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SaintRay

This forum

47 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

On the third day he rose again in fulfillment of the scriptures...not a sermon, just a thought

Nice try Deluded One, but your sorry butt is headed for HeII, no matter how much you tell people how wonderful you are.

Keep trying you lying P.O.S. It's not gonna help though.

3 hours ago, DD: Objective Elite said:

So WFW, is this what winning looks like? You talking to yourself and using the same gif in every thread?

#winning

Obviously. Speaks volumes about the type of person he is.

6 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

What are sales slow today?  You work on Saturday's need to build up that ole retirement fund.  I wish you loads of luck with that.  

The amount of everything you don't know about anything, you TRY to act like you know about.............is infinitesimal.

******* Loser......deluded loser to boot..

old-guy_zps9d209f61.jpg

19 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Trade Longoria while you can still get something for him.  They should have never gotten rid of Joe

STFU!!! I couldn't care less about what you believe.

Just now, jb 3.0 said:

STFU!!! I couldn't care less about what you believe.

I feel bad they kicked you out over there.  You just cannot get along can you?  I will put in a good word for you with my buddy Meezy.  That ought to do it.  

You're welcome

2 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I feel bad they kicked you out over there.  You just cannot get along can you?  I will put in a good word for you with my buddy Meezy.  That ought to do it.  

You're welcome

Keep feeding yourself your bull ****. You're the only one gobbling it up, you pathetic waste of space.

Meez is a good dude, too bad he's the ONLY one over there or anywhere I imagine that can stand you. I'm over here simply to pay you back for the **** you played with everyone in RC.

1 minute ago, jb 3.0 said:

Keep feeding yourself your bull ****. You're the only one gobbling it up, you pathetic waste of space.

If it helps you I will indulge you.  So will Winston have a sophomore slump?

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

If it helps you I will indulge you.  So will Winston have a sophomore slump?

STFU!!! I'll not discuss anything with you. I don't mess with people that are drunk or delusional. We know you're at least one of those, and probably both. So.....TELL IT WALKIN'.

15 minutes ago, jb 3.0 said:

STFU!!! I'll not discuss anything with you. I don't mess with people that are drunk or delusional. We know you're at least one of those, and probably both. So.....TELL IT WALKIN'.

I gotta admit converting that 4th and 19 against us in their comeback win hurt the Falcons season.  No way the buccies get a win this season against the Falcons.