Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WhenFalconsWin

Randy Gregory suspended 4 games for substance abuse...

22 posts in this topic

On 2/22/2016 at 9:34 PM, WhenFalconsWin said:

Beasley has already done more than Rand the "bust" Gregory will ever do...just sayin'

Same fool that told anyone who'd listen that Ryan was elite and every bit the QB John Elway ever was.

Go ahead and deny it.old-guy_zps9d209f61.jpg

18 hours ago, jb 3.0 said:

Same fool that told anyone who'd listen that Ryan was elite and every bit the QB John Elway ever was.

Go ahead and deny it.

Denial_riverinegypt.jpg

On 2/20/2016 at 8:41 AM, WhenFalconsWin said:

Rave, this was not the 2nd round steal you thought it was, not to mention 6 tackles and 0 sacks last season.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000637349/article/dallas-cowboys-randy-gregory-suspended-four-games

I really should not even respond to this. However, I am.

You are still the same ignorant old man you always were. There is a reason this place is a ghost town.

Gregory missed 4 games because of a sprained ankle and was on a "pitch count" for the rest of the year. He was a rotational player on top of that.

When are you going to get your head out of your ***?

Randy Gregory played 208 snaps last year, an average of 17 snaps a game.

Vic Beasley played 539 snaps last year, an average of 33 snaps a game.

Gregory had 11 tackles and 0 sacks.

Beasley had 26 tackles and 4 sacks.

In 331 less snaps, and 4 less games played in, Gregory only trailed Beasley by 15 tackles and 4 sacks.

Gregory was hurt, was not a starter, and had less than half the snaps that Beasley got. What is Beasley's excuse of under performing?

11 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Oh sure, Gregory will be a HOFer...:rolleyes:

Denial_riverinegypt.jpg

^^This is what splinter boards do to marginal people...:lol:

Show me where I even inferred Gregory is bound for the HOF. Unless you think Beasley would have started over Greg Hardy then you have no argument. Once again you are babbling about a player without knowing the facts behind their stay line. You just look at the stats and assume they tell all. You are as ignorant as they come. You barely even know what is going on with your own team.

As for blaming me calling you out on another board...God, you can not be this dense. Oh, right, it is you. You really should get over this "us vs them" victim mentality. I belong to no one. I am my own person. My actions are not because of alligence to some group.

Grow up.

I actually would have liked to have Gregory on our team last year instead of the useless kid we drafted in the second; his limited production would still have been better than what we got out of our second round pick... but I see that moving forward, Gregory is probably going to be a liability more often than not...

I am not sold on Collins, but in retrospect, he did outplay Gregory.  His lack of production (Gregory) is off the field issues (showing up in a 4 game suspension this season), is why Mr. Blank had no qualms about letting him be drafted by another team.  

4 hours ago, Falconcheff said:

I actually would have liked to have Gregory on our team last year instead of the useless kid we drafted in the second; his limited production would still have been better than what we got out of our second round pick... but I see that moving forward, Gregory is probably going to be a liability more often than not...

Gregory was hurt last year, but I'm more concerned with his decision making.

4 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I am not sold on Collins, but in retrospect, he did outplay Gregory.  His lack of production (Gregory) is off the field issues (showing up in a 4 game suspension this season), is why Mr. Blank had no qualms about letting him be drafted by another team.  

Collins did not outplay Gregory.  Gregory got some limited pressure on the qb, and a few tackles.  Collins just gave up play after play after play...

I would have rather had Gregory LAST YEAR... going forward, it looks like Gregory's head case is going to be a liability

4 hours ago, Falconcheff said:

Collins did not outplay Gregory.  Gregory got some limited pressure on the qb, and a few tackles.  Collins just gave up play after play after play...

I would have rather had Gregory LAST YEAR... going forward, it looks like Gregory's head case is going to be a liability

There is only the tackles to go by, and Collins had twice as many as Gregory.  Remember, no called Collins a steal in the 2nd round, but many did label Gregory that.  At this point neither player is anything to write home about.

On March 10, 2016 at 5:49 AM, WhenFalconsWin said:

There is only the tackles to go by, and Collins had twice as many as Gregory.  Remember, no called Collins a steal in the 2nd round, but many did label Gregory that.  At this point neither player is anything to write home about.

old-guy_zps9d209f61.jpg