The official South Carolina/Nevada primary thread...

3 hours ago, dirtyhairy said:

Government is broke. We are broke spiritually and economically. Thanks to bigger and bigger government we can't fish in our streams, man a lemonade stand, create a business like Microsoft under the overburden of regulation. Governments has killed the manufacturing industry and is in the process of driving america off the financial cliff. With $20 trillion in debt. Trillions owed the chinese, and maybe another $50 trillions in social security, medicare and other government debt, we are selling our souls to more stuff for far less. Yea, government is the answer. For enslaving the people.

Right, it's more like over $100 trillion.  

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, dirtyhairy said:

Government is broke. We are broke spiritually and economically. Thanks to bigger and bigger government we can't fish in our streams, man a lemonade stand, create a business like Microsoft under the overburden of regulation. Governments has killed the manufacturing industry and is in the process of driving america off the financial cliff. With $20 trillion in debt. Trillions owed the chinese, and maybe another $50 trillions in social security, medicare and other government debt, we are selling our souls to more stuff for far less. Yea, government is the answer. For enslaving the people.

What regulations specifically are being over burden to businesses in the united states??

Please cite specific job killing regulations..... And if you utter the words obamacare or the aca I swear to Odin that I will smack you in the face with  Ann coulters ****.

11 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

If the Republican party makes him their presidential nominee, they deserve whatever they get. The few remaining adults left in the party need to just walk away and go out on their own. 

Trump is the Joker dressed as a nurse with a Harvey Dent pin on his lapel, and the GOP is Gotham General Hospital. 

Right now Trump is trying to get the detonater to work. 

42 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

If the Republican party makes him their presidential nominee, they deserve whatever they get. The few remaining adults left in the party need to just walk away and go out on their own. 

What I find funny is that for four years we've been hearing Republicans lament that if only they nominated a 'real conservative' in 2012 they would have won. Now they're on course to nominate a man who is clearly not a conservative based entirely on xenophobia and anger that the GOP did not keep promises they should have known full well could not be kept. What is making it even funnier is that he only has around 33% support within the nomination process.

13 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

What regulations specifically are being over burden to businesses in the united states??

Please cite specific job killing regulations..... And if you utter the words obamacare or the aca I swear to Odin that I will smack you in the face with  Ann coulters ****.

Start with the 70,000 pages of the US tax code and work your way down. 

1 hour ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Sorry Gritz, the republican establishment, the career politicians have created this candidate. Obama is bad, but the country, the little folks are mad as he.. and see the career politicians throwing our country, our freedoms, our tax dollars out the window. They are demanding change and that change is to throw out all the politicians. This has been coming for decades. Fault the person(trump) if you will, be the pitch forks are out and demanding sweeping changes. The establishment (jeb Bush's) didn't deserve or stand a chance. 

4 minutes ago, dirtyhairy said:

Sorry Gritz, the republican establishment, the career politicians have created this candidate. Obama is bad, but the country, the little folks are mad as he.. and see the career politicians throwing our country, our freedoms, our tax dollars out the window. They are demanding change and that change is to throw out all the politicians. This has been coming for decades. Fault the person(trump) if you will, be the pitch forks are out and demanding sweeping changes. The establishment (jeb Bush's) didn't deserve or stand a chance. 

He blamed the GOP, not trump.  Reading comprehension. 

1 minute ago, mdrake34 said:

He blamed the GOP, not trump.  Reading comprehension. 

No mdrake. The party doesn't allow someone to be THEIR nominee. The democrats do, did with Hillary. The People choose who is their nominee. Gritz blames the establishment. The people are in charge of voting and no amount of special interest monies was enough to sway the peoples minds. 

2 minutes ago, dirtyhairy said:

No mdrake. The party doesn't allow someone to be THEIR nominee. The democrats do, did with Hillary. The People choose who is their nominee. Gritz blames the establishment. The people are in charge of voting and no amount of special interest monies was enough to sway the peoples minds. 

I would point out that Hillary has been winning more states due to, y'know, people voting for her... but then I remembered you're probably going to spew some conspiracy theory to explain that and harp about superdelegates.

11 minutes ago, dirtyhairy said:

If the Republican party makes him their presidential nominee, they deserve whatever they get

Mdrake, that's Gritz's quote. IF THE REPULICAN PARTY MAKES HIM........The party doesn't make a candidate, the people chose the candidate with votes, as we see on the right. The Democrat party did indeed chose Hillary and they will pay dearly. My entire point is THE PEOPLE chose the candidates. How are you missing this?

9 minutes ago, dirtyhairy said:

Mdrake, that's Gritz's quote. IF THE REPULICAN PARTY MAKES HIM........The party doesn't make a candidate, the people chose the candidate with votes, as we see on the right. The Democrat party did indeed chose Hillary and they will pay dearly. My entire point is THE PEOPLE chose the candidates. How are you missing this?

So the DNC chooses its candidate, but the GOP doesn't?

10 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

I would point out that Hillary has been winning more states due to, y'know, people voting for her... but then I remembered you're probably going to spew some conspiracy theory to explain that and harp about superdelegates.

Yea, and the Democrat party also held Biden out of running and who knows who else. There also is the super delegate BS. You could also explain to me how hillary has won 7 out of 7 coin toss's for the delegates? Please also explain how HIllary won as many delegates in NH despite loosing in a landslide?