The official South Carolina/Nevada primary thread...

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, silentbob1272 said:

"I'm not going to pay for that f***ing wall" AND YOU CAN'T MAKE US, AND DON'T EVEN THINK OF TAKING IT OUT OF THE $200,000,000.00 YOUR COUNTRY GIVES MEXICO EACH YEAR, CAUSE THAT WOULD REALLY P*** ME OFF. GRRR

This is a joke, especially when that idiot was a joke when he was actually in charge. Vincente Fox, another in the long line of penniless Mexican politicians who somehow retire as millionaires.

You think Trump is bad? **** this guy. Really

Why are we giving Mexico $200 million a year? Again, that's money that can go to fixing our homeless problem. I can't believe we give money to a corrupt country like Mexico. We have a national debt, we shouldn't be sending free money anywhere. And he has the nerve to threaten the us who gives him the gift horse...

Just now, Billy Ocean said:

Thought you might find this interesting.

I stopped liking Kasich a while back.  Private prisons are so horrible.  Old dude told me a story of when he was in prison.  When he would be asked to do a count of the prisoners and it got low, the next day it would be back full at the farm.  It's crazy.  So crazy.

Hillary Clinton Rattles Prison Stocks With a Single Tweet

Corrections Corp. of America fell more than 6 percent, lopping off approximately $200 million in value, while GEO Group Inc. dropped 4.2 percent, losing about $100 million.

HRC 1

Private Prisons 0

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-10-30/hillary-clinton-rattles-prison-stocks-with-a-single-tweet

15 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

Ben Carson begging to get attacked >>>>>>

I've long thought that Carson and Kasich should make a pact.  Suppose Carson gets a question before Kasich...Carson says his piece and ends with "and John Kasich is a poopy head".  Then Kasich says his part and ends with, "and Ben Carson sucks tootsie rolls".  And back and forth until the moderators force them to stop.

6 hours ago, atl falcon 89 said:

Lol @ Trump claiming the IRS singles him out cause he's a "strong Christian"

My eyes rolled so hard it probably caused permanent  damage.

Loved it when Carson said he had never been audited before until he spoke at the prayer breakfast.  Now he says it's a regular occurrence.