Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

maorifalcon

Matt Ryan wants the All Black Uni Back

52 posts in this topic

Has anyone ever asked Blank about this? It seems like all hate the red jerseys and all want black ones. What is the problem? Maybe there is a contract on this, but seems like an easy decision

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, FalconOdense said:

Has anyone ever asked Blank about this? It seems like all hate the red jerseys and all want black ones. What is the problem? Maybe there is a contract on this, but seems like an easy decision

If I remember correctly. I think the fans voted for the Red uniforms

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Naw Bruh!!!  The uniforms are terrible.  I like our logo though.  The concept that someone has earlier in this thread would be awesome.  I'm cool with change, as long as it's nothing like Tampa Bay's Ugly uniforms.  By the way, the look of a uniform does determine who buys it.  Regardless of how well you play. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope they use a throwback inspired update: Grey pants, black top, block numbers or something similiar, red helmets, with current/newly designed logo. Also they need to use the Nike Pro Combat fit. We are still using the Reebok mesh material with a Nike logo on the sleeve. Update to the Pro Combat!!! It looks so much nicer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, JamDat21 said:

I have a gut feeling we will go in another direction when we get into the new stadium..not sure if there's a contract or whatever making us stay with the red/white uniforms..but if not, I have a feeling we go into the new stadium with a new look with a throwback style

image.jpeg

My favorite unis. They are clean as h$$l

Old Pappy falcon likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, maorifalcon said:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/atlanta-falcons/0ap3000000632045/Matt-Ryan-on-beating-Carolina-You-need-to-play-a-perfect-game

Was just watching some NFL videos on falcons. Ryan said his favourite uni is the All Black strip. 

Lets see if he can bring it back . 

9:30 if you dont want to watch the whole thing

http://www.nfl.com/videos/atlanta-falcons/0ap3000000632045/Matt-Ryan-on-beating-Carolina-You-need-to-play-a-perfect-game

Black Jerseys and black pants are a thug/gang look You want to look like Baltimore ? Black jerseys and helmets with white or grey pants are the best unis we have ever had.  We don't need any of those ridiculous Nike color combinations either.  That's too much like Arena Football look.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, JamDat21 said:

I have a gut feeling we will go in another direction when we get into the new stadium..not sure if there's a contract or whatever making us stay with the red/white uniforms..but if not, I have a feeling we go into the new stadium with a new look with a throwback style

image.jpeg

 

 

 

3537308792436.jpg?r=0.5211813800871619

 

 

 

What about this one with the grey pants?

 

I could see a new uniform rotation that would allow the Falcons to be able to wear both.

 

Black uniform, White uniform, and maybe a Gray uniform?  Probably would mismatch the jersey and pants color combinations.

 

Could see an all red (I personally don't like all red) uniform as a part of that TNF color rush theme that the NFL has started.

Old Pappy falcon likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

 

 

 

3537308792436.jpg?r=0.5211813800871619

 

 

 

What about this one with the grey pants?

 

I could see a new uniform rotation that would allow the Falcons to be able to wear both.

 

Black uniform, White uniform, and maybe a Gray uniform?  Probably would mismatch the jersey and pants color combinations.

 

Could see an all red (I personally don't like all red) uniform as a part of that TNF color rush theme that the NFL has started.

The NFL only allows you to set two jerseys and then an alternate "Throwback" uni to be worn one time a year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

The NFL only allows you to set two jerseys and then an alternate "Throwback" uni to be worn one time a year. 

 

 

The alternates can be worn 2 games within the season.

 

You can still wear 2 or 3 different set of pants I believe with either the home or away jersey.

 

 

I remember hearing a TD interview where TD said that there was a discussion with the league of making an all red uniform combination for the TNF color rush theme that eventually debuted in later games during the season, after the Saints vs Falcons TNF game had already been played.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

 

 

The alternates can be worn 2 games within the season.

 

You can still wear 2 or 3 different set of pants I believe with either the home or away jersey.

 

 

I remember hearing a TD interview where TD said that there was a discussion with the league of making an all red uniform combination for the TNF color rush theme that eventually debuted in later games during the season, after the Saints vs Falcons TNF game had already been played.

Thanks for the clarification. 

I still wouldn't care much for the all red like stated before but then again, they probably aren't marking it to me either.

P.S. I wish they would bring back the Grey Britches permanently!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, slickgadawg said:

I agree....................

 

Atl2_crop_north.jpg?w=594&h=396&q=75

falconsuni_0821_CC1_237809a.JPG

 

Winner.

Put new logo on helmet with simple white outline, or redesign it with a modernized old style.

Either no stripe or with b&w stripe, or some sort of modern center divide graphic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites