My First Ever Mock Off Season

1 minute ago, birdz4i said:

no, you are the one that acted like cam at the presser and started a thread claiming you had finally had enough and were done. hence why most people remind you to be a man of your word and leave.

I said i was done for the year and possibly more but I actually do want to make this team better deep down in my soul.  I am not calling anyone names or threatening people, I just think the opinion on this team needs to change for it to get results

18 minutes ago, R_The_Great said:

I said i was done for the year and possibly more but I actually do want to make this team better deep down in my soul.  I am not calling anyone names or threatening people, I just think the opinion on this team needs to change for it to get results

keep spinning it your head how ever you want to explain it.

I Am Officially Done ! Thanks For 14 Years

Started by R_The_Great, 8 Nov 2015

Rate this topic:

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

139 posts in this topic

R_The_Great

• Complains In Chat and Loves James Stone
  •  
  • R_The_Great
  • Forum Members
  • 2,146 posts

Well guys I am done and I thank you all. I am sorry if I overreacted to a lot of things but I was right all the time . This franchise and team will always be soft .

Leave now while you can but best of luck to you guys . 14 years and now on to a new chapter

so, more proof you can not be taken at your word, no where in there does it say anything about this year. so, do us all a favor, and finally be a man of your word.

Nlemdiche is underwhelming.  A clone of Hagemen.  We already have enough headache with him.

Cash in the 2nd is a reach IMO for a guy that has a poor history of creating turnovers.  He's a good tackler, but as a box safety he doesnt do too well getting off of blocks.

I think striker will go higher.

2 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

Nlemdiche is underwhelming.  A clone of Hagemen.  We already have enough headache with him.

Cash in the 2nd is a reach IMO for a guy that has a poor history of creating turnovers.  He's a good tackler, but as a box safety he doesnt do too well getting off of blocks.

I think striker will go higher.

With everyone going higher, it seems he will still be obtained in his original spot...

Falcons are 4- deep at CB....I doubt that they sing any CBs, or draft one. They may re-sign Adams as the only signing because he fits the "Quinn prototype". King will get more snaps... I believe that he will bring-in some un-drafted free-agents who fit their "prototype" at CB...

Trufant, Alford, Collins, King, Adams

SS will be the only DB drafted or signed (Although Ishmael did well in coverage in spots...Maybe not against The Saints, but Ben Watson did not dominate in the second game vs. The Saints.

Edited by Rise

Great job on the mock. Love the detail.  Thanks for a good read. 

I think your needs are pretty spot on, although I would argue MLB, C, & pass rusher are 1a, 1b, and 1c instead of 1,2,3. Your cuts & resigns make a lot of sense. In FA I love signing the MLB and C.  I'm not too keen on Boykin other than for the return game. His size doesn't fit the ideal Quinn CB. Randle I could take or leave...not my favorite. 

On the draft I can nitpick but if it went down like that I'd be pretty pleased and optimistic about having landed some difference makers. I think nkimdechi will turn into a freak if he is mature enough. My biggest fear on drafting him may be that his trouble could stem from his network in Atlanta. It may be harder for him to disassociate if that is indeed a problem. 

Cash isn't my favorite player but ok. I think Jenkins will be a solid player at the next level although I think he's a much better fit at SLB than WLB in this defense. Striker, IMO, is a better WLB candidate. 

Again though, well done...ill look forward to the next version. 

3 hours ago, KRUNKuno said:

Why do you say Nkimdechi is a clone of Hageman?  I think Nkimdechi is way more athletic, plays lower with much better leverage, has much better bend, better change of direction, better balance, is quicker, has a stronger punch, faster in pursuit, and is more versatile with the ability to play inside & outside.