Falcons have released WillyMo and Durant

Mr. Hoopah!

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

So after all that you don't have any one in particular that you would bring in.. Got cha!

Of course I don't. Why should I? Last time I checked I've got no control over who the Falcons bring in or don't bring in. There's a reason folks like Gritz and Vel don't post anymore. It's because of jerk posts like this.

I hate to see Willy Mo gone as he had some great years here but I think the front office made the right call on both guys. In my opinion Ismael is a better option at this point anyway. I expect Hester and possibly Roddy and Jackson will be next-even with the dead money hit that Jackson will incur (probably be a post June 1st cut). So how many of TD's draft picks are still on the team now? Minus last years draft and Julio of course!!

So long Willy Mo.......  Injuries took their toll but   there have been few guys who matched his size, speed, hitting ability and  knock for creating turnovers.

His highlight year in 2012  , he had games where  he did everything you could ask of a safety.... his games vs the Broncos and second saints game , he often looked like the bet player on the field.

Good luck in the future!