Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yingers

Cam shows us what we all knew about him

164 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, coastiemike said:

Let's compare the "MVP's" interview above and how he handled it with Wilson's last year after throwing an INT on the one to lose the SB. Who do you think serves as a better face for the NFL?

But didnt Wilson actually throw the pick to lose the game. You can only blame two people. Him and Pete. Carolina's oline was terrible today. Receivers were dropping the ball, their best receiver went down. No run game. Cam cant take the blame. It was a team lose 

16 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

This.  Race baiters are subhuman.  Sad that some need to make things about race.  It's pretty sad you can't be honest about men without a few low life's throwing race in your face.  

When someone acts like they have no character, it has nothing to do with their skin color.

If you're using race as an excuse or if it is blinding your ability to see truth, then you should get on your knees and ask God to break that curse off your life.

It's hard to build trust. Some may unjustifiably cite race in some issues, but many people are just paranoid, and it didn't just happen arbitrarily. It doesn't necessarily make them "low-life's" or "subhuman," but just fearful and insecure. Don't just lump everyone expressing certain feelings or opinions together as having pathological issues. Especially for the older generations, it's hard to erase a history that every now and then rears its ugly head.

You walk in the room, You congratulate the Bronco's for a victory... You congratulate Peyton as an outstanding credit to the game and the league.

You own the loss on behalf of your teammates and the fans, you own the miscue on the fumble recovery attempt... You own it and everyone will respect you.

You do what he did tonight and now you're the clown forever to your critics and the fans who put their trust in you.

I have no sympathy for any division rival... I'm glad they blew it but this was an embarrassing epic fail that will haunt Panties fans for a long time 

Bagofbones64 and Jimsmusic™ like this

Yea Bill Romanowski's tweet....kinda racist, no?

This is what we mean when we throw race into things.

EDIT: he took the tweet down btw

9 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

And this is the thing.  Falcons fans and NFC South teams know the real Cam.  He's towel over the head and short for words in defeat.  But when he's winning he's making it known to everybody and their grandmothers. 

Posters here have gone balls to the walls for Cam Newton in place of their own franchise QB in Matt Ryan.  You want to take Cam over Matt?  Well I hope you want to take his pouty arse attitude as well.  It's disappointing to see that's how he carries himself.  There's no excuse for it.  

I have no problem with the celebrating, but to be butthurt to the max when you lose is such an awful trait to have.

And I'm black, BTW.

Yeah.

Cam has the worst body language when he's not winning.

It can't help when there's 2 minutes left and you need 2 scores and your QB just looks like he knows you already lost and knows there's no way you can win it...

Godzilla1985 likes this

5 minutes ago, Jahi Sun said:

But didnt Wilson actually throw the pick to lose the game. You can only blame two people. Him and Pete. Carolina's oline was terrible today. Receivers were dropping the ball, their best receiver went down. No run game. Cam cant take the blame. It was a team lose 

You are correct.  What I'm referring to is how to handle yourself as a professional.  Newton was the furthest from that. If you need another example, go back one more year and watch how Manning handles the interview after losing 43-8.  He stood there and answered every single, stupid question.  There is absolutely no defense for the league MVP to act like that.

thanat0s and Godzilla1985 like this

22 minutes ago, Califalcon0013 said:

**** you getting on cam? I hate him but respect himon the fumble it looked like the center was going to fall on it but he but his hands down to break his fall instead and that's when cam knew he fudged up

Yeah. Even Dion Sanders said he fudged up on that fumble.

Godzilla1985 likes this

5 minutes ago, coastiemike said:

You are correct.  What I'm referring to is how to handle yourself as a professional.  Newton was the furthest from that. If you need another example, go back one more year and watch how Manning handles the interview after losing 43-8.  He stood there and answered every single, stupid question.  There is absolutely no defense for the league MVP to act like that.

He's an embarrassment. 

coastiemike likes this

2 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Yeah.

Cam has the worst body language when he's not winning.

It can't help when there's 2 minutes left and you need 2 scores and your QB just looks like he knows you already lost and knows there's no way you can win it...

Cam just isn't a leader. His teammates may like him, the NFL can call him the MVP, and he can wear that C on the front of his jersey, but at the end of the day when the going gets tough he finds a towel and feels sorry for himself. Because that's all it's about for him. Himself. If he gets to be the big star that everyone can't get enough of everything is peachy, he can flash that shiteating grin of his, and all the little kids get footballs. If he has to be the goat he turns into a spoiled 9 year old who just had his playstation taken away from him. That's why so many people can't stand the guy. He's fake as ****. 

Francis York Morgan likes this

3 minutes ago, Atlfanstckndenver said:

He 100% could've had that ball.  No exaggeration at all. 

I think most people expected to see Cam fall on top of the ball for an easy recovery, and were shocked when he hesitated. Goes to show those hits took their toll and his survival reflexes kicked in.

Atlfanstckndenver likes this

Is there any way he saw the lineman going for the ball & hesitated because he felt like he would prevent his teammate from getting it? It just doesn't make sense. He definitely could have had that ball. 

1 minute ago, TheFalcoholic said:

Is there any way he saw the lineman going for the ball & hesitated because he felt like he would prevent his teammate from getting it? It just doesn't make since. He definitely could have had that ball. 

If it was a laptop, he would've been all over it.

25 minutes ago, RS91 said:

Cam just isn't a leader. His teammates may like him, the NFL can call him the MVP, and he can wear that C on the front of his jersey, but at the end of the day when the going gets tough he finds a towel and feels sorry for himself. Because that's all it's about for him. Himself. If he gets to be the big star that everyone can't get enough of everything is peachy, he can flash that shiteating grin of his, and all the little kids get footballs. If he has to be the goat he turns into a spoiled 9 year old who just had his playstation taken away from him. That's why so many people can't stand the guy. He's fake as ****. 

I doubt his teammates are going to forget his play and his presser. 

Well I didn't watch the Stupid Bowl, I was out enjoying my life playing music not watching Scam monkey around, but perhaps I should have?

2 hours ago, Atlfanstckndenver said:

The fumble was straight embarrassing,  but i don't think I saw him really pouting too much.  Granted still more pouting than you'd see out of most but i don't really blame him for that. Most true competitors will be torn up inside in that scenario. 

ky3QlOU.gif

Atlfanstckndenver likes this

38 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

I said in another thread that there are people that don't like him because he's black, and Romanowski may be one of them, but hopefully people realize after tonight that the criticisms of him largely aren't due to race.  The way he acted when losing was pathetic, especially given how grandiose he acts over something as small as a first down.  It's all about him.

2 hours ago, ICD said:

I was just looking back at the nfc championship thread,  and I can't believe how much people defended and supported Cam Newton.  All while acting 100 % oblivious as to why some may not actually like him or his childish behavior.  Lol This has been a very telling few weeks.  On many, many levels.  

Godzilla1985 likes this