Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yingers

Cam shows us what we all knew about him

164 posts in this topic

46 minutes ago, Atlfanstckndenver said:

The fumble was straight embarrassing,  but i don't think I saw him really pouting too much.  Granted still more pouting than you'd see out of most but i don't really blame him for that. Most true competitors will be torn up inside in that scenario. 

You must've missed where he threw himself on the ground after Denver got a 1st down in the end zone for holding.

1 minute ago, Matty ICE said:

Yes. A lot less people would complain about his dancing etc when winning if he could accept losing. But he's a big pouty brat. 

I've been far more vocal than I should be on this,  but only because I have literally been put in a position where I'm ignorant in some form or fashion just for telling the truth. Ultimately it's not just about the dancing or even being a soar loser. It's the combination of all of the above. It's the juxtaposition  and hypocricy of all of these elements combined. 

4 minutes ago, Atlfanstckndenver said:

THIS,  I can't believe the people that argue when someone says he doesn't have class.  How embarrassing!  I don't understand how people think it's crazy or being a "hater" or even freaking racists (!) if you find this guy hard to like.  It's nothing more than him being a tool. Dude is the first to act out when things are going great for him,  but literally as quiet as a mouse when **** gets real.  Get this crap outta here.  I'm sick of being called a hater by him and his puppets.  That's ignorant.  This right here is ignorant.  

Many around here love the guy for some reason, they are even Falcon fans who constantly bash Matt Ryan while touring this bag of shet as the best thing since sliced bread.

I suppose I'll never understand it. I'd take Ryan over Cam any day, Ryan is the better QB and better person.

Godzilla1985 likes this

1 minute ago, QuantumFalconz said:

And that's crazy. 

It is... but by some on this site and all these past two weeks on sports talk radio it was brought up that people's dislike of Cam was based on race. I probably heard it mentioned 100 times on various shows on ESPN radio and other channels ever since the playoffs started.

Truth showed up tonight... The way he acted from the moment his team didn't jump out to a 20 point lead in the first half until the moment he got up and walked out of the presser is why most folk don't like Cam.

I just wish someone would have asked him why he wasn't dabbing and taking selfies. 

I'm glad the whole baseball bat carrying cocky lot of them got beat, but I'm overjoyed Cam showed the real reason why most people don't like him... we were never fooled by the it's just a love of the game and boyish enthusiasm crap. 

So many players are gracious in both victory and defeat; Cam is gracious in neither. 

21 minutes ago, TheUsualStuff said:

I'm just waiting to hear how if you don't love Cam  it has nothing to do with Halley acted at his press conference tonight ...

its about race

This.  Race baiters are subhuman.  Sad that some need to make things about race.  It's pretty sad you can't be honest about men without a few low life's throwing race in your face.  

When someone acts like they have no character, it has nothing to do with their skin color.

If you're using race as an excuse or if it is blinding your ability to see truth, then you should get on your knees and ask God to break that curse off your life.

2 minutes ago, ICD said:

fraidycam.0.gif

This is goi g to be a huge problem moving forward. All his teammates and coaches saw innthe biggest game of all of their lives, they saw Cam screw them all by refusing to dive in and get the ball. This fumble and nn recovery sealed the win for Denver.

How can his  teammates ever forgive him for this?

Just now, stizz said:

Quite a few posters who hailed King Newton in the 2nd quarter are nowhere to be found. Hmmm.

They've scattered like cockroaches.  I'm serious about Cam refusing to dive for that ball though, how can his teammates ever forgive him for that selfish refusal to get the ball in the freaking Super Bowl? That wil, be the only Super Bowl many of them ever play in. 

Let's compare the "MVP's" interview above and how he handled it with Wilson's last year after throwing an INT on the one to lose the SB. Who do you think serves as a better face for the NFL?

ICD likes this

**** you getting on cam? I hate him but respect himon the fumble it looked like the center was going to fall on it but he but his hands down to break his fall instead and that's when cam knew he fudged up

HASHBROWN3 likes this

1 hour ago, ltstorm2 said:

I said it in another thread, this game was too big for Cam.  Its big for every player, but Cam is not equipped to handle the pressure of losing and that gets exacerbated with the pressure of this game.  

Just my opinion, but this dude just seem spoiled as hail from day 1. For all the accolades he got, he missed some really routine throws this regular season. I do not like the Donkeys at ALL, but lesser of two evils tonight fo' so'

1 minute ago, gazoo said:

They've scattered like cockroaches.  I'm serious about Cam refusing to dive for that ball though, how can his teammates ever forgive him for that selfish refusal to get the ball in the freaking Super Bowl? That wil, be the only Super Bowl many of them ever play in. 

The reality is most of his teammates deep down know he is a spoiled, selfish azz hole. None of them would say it, but I bet very few of them were surprised.

The word for Cam is a bully.  He's unbeatable when he's on top, but when it's tough he pouts.  It hurts to lose, but you take it like a man.  What's worse for Cam is the contrast to the guy across the field - gracious in victory and defeat, playing with a body almost caught by Father Time.

"If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster and treat those two Imposters just the same

If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew to serve your turn long after they are gone

And so hold on when there is nothing in you except the Will which says to them:  "Hold On!"

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds worth of distance run,

Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.  And - which is more - you'll be a man my son."

-Kipling

Atlfanstckndenver likes this

Just now, Pacific_Falcon said:

The reality is most of his teammates deep down know he is a spoiled, selfish azz hole. None of them would say it, but I bet very few of them were surprised.

Good point

7 minutes ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

What we clearly found out tonight was that Cam Newton is afraid of spiders guys.

tcHAC7e.gif

One of the funniest ones yet!

I still can't believe he just stood there and watched that ball on the ground after it was knocked out of his hands.  The game was not over at that point it was like he couldn't be bothered to even dive on the ground to try and save his team.  Yep a prima donna is Cam. 

5 minutes ago, ICD said:

Quote from Prime

"You can't be dabbin', smiling, styling and profiling when you win, and then this is how you lose."

And this is the thing.  Falcons fans and NFC South teams know the real Cam.  He's towel over the head and short for words in defeat.  But when he's winning he's making it known to everybody and their grandmothers. 

Posters here have gone balls to the walls for Cam Newton in place of their own franchise QB in Matt Ryan.  You want to take Cam over Matt?  Well I hope you want to take his pouty arse attitude as well.  It's disappointing to see that's how he carries himself.  There's no excuse for it.  

I have no problem with the celebrating, but to be butthurt to the max when you lose is such an awful trait to have.

And I'm black, BTW.

1 hour ago, Atlfanstckndenver said:

The fumble was straight embarrassing,  but i don't think I saw him really pouting too much.  Granted still more pouting than you'd see out of most but i don't really blame him for that. Most true competitors will be torn up inside in that scenario. 

If Matt Ryan did half the whining & diva crap this dude did tonight he'd be run out of town on a the first thing smokin.

26 minutes ago, Atlfanstckndenver said:

THIS,  I can't believe the people that argue when someone says he doesn't have class.  How embarrassing!  I don't understand how people think it's crazy or being a "hater" or even freaking racists (!) if you find this guy hard to like.  It's nothing more than him being a tool. Dude is the first to act out when things are going great for him,  but literally as quiet as a mouse when **** gets real.  Get this crap outta here.  I'm sick of being called a hater by him and his puppets.  That's ignorant.  This right here is ignorant.  

I don't need any other men to tell me what I see or hear or feel. I'm not in this world to please others and I'll never be shut up by pc police either.

Cam is exactly who I thought he was. But he can grow up and become a better man anytime he decides to. This goes way beyond football.

Atlfanstckndenver likes this