Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yingers

Cam shows us what we all knew about him

164 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Atlfanstckndenver said:

The fumble was straight embarrassing,  but i don't think I saw him really pouting too much.  Granted still more pouting than you'd see out of most but i don't really blame him for that. Most true competitors will be torn up inside in that scenario. 

Most true competitors would DIVE on that F'ing ball too. Think, when was the last time you saw Matt Ryan Hesitate to recover a fumble.(and you have SEVERAL times he had a chance to do that just this year)

I knew the moment the Panthers got embarrassed Cam was going to act like a sore loser. All that **** about "he loves the game" and "he loves to have fun" was ********. It was just because he was winning. I've seen enough Cam over the years to know that he is a prima donna. And tonight proved it.

I posted this in another thread. Cam can dance like he's the king of the world, but the moment he gets embarrassed, it's going to crumble apart.

20 minutes ago, E. T. said:

No band aids for hurt feelings...

Someone should put that in a gif with the towel over his head. I like Cam but that ish is funny

I prefer to concentrate on Manning right now. Always gracious and humble in victory or defeat. 

Cam still acts like a little boy who needs to grow up.  That display of classless behavior when he showed who he is again in that presser is just sad for the league, for his team and his family.

I pray that he can overcome his personal problems. 

thanat0s and Atlfanstckndenver like this

2 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

I prefer to concentrate on Manning right now. Always gracious and humble in victory or defeat. 

Cam still acts like a little boy who needs to grow up.  That display of classless behavior when he showed who he is again in that presser is just sad for the league, for his team and his family.

I pray that he can overcome his personal problems. 

He sure is. The NFL will miss Peyton Manning. The civility and professionalism with which he conducts himself are on the decline in the league.

Pam Newton has not changed at all. He's a sore loser... Always has been. Plus, we as Falcon fan would never hear the last of it if they would've won....cause that would make us the only team in the NFC South without a Lombardi.

falconsrus likes this

He showed the world that he is just a big pile of ****. The NFL should be glad he lost so that they don't have to make the mistake of making a POS the face of the NFL now.

3 minutes ago, thanat0s said:

He sure is. The NFL will miss Peyton Manning. The civility and professionalism with which he conducts himself are on the decline in the league.

Not really. The NFL is probably the tamest it has ever been.

7 minutes ago, thanat0s said:

The NFL was never oozing with civility and professionalism.

10 minutes ago, TheUsualStuff said:

I'm just waiting to hear how if you don't love Cam  it has nothing to do with Halley acted at his press conference tonight ...

its about race

And that's crazy. 

6 minutes ago, RubberDucky said:

THIS,  I can't believe the people that argue when someone says he doesn't have class.  How embarrassing!  I don't understand how people think it's crazy or being a "hater" or even freaking racists (!) if you find this guy hard to like.  It's nothing more than him being a tool. Dude is the first to act out when things are going great for him,  but literally as quiet as a mouse when **** gets real.  Get this crap outta here.  I'm sick of being called a hater by him and his puppets.  That's ignorant.  This right here is ignorant.  

JHav likes this