Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yingers

Cam shows us what we all knew about him

164 posts in this topic

I said it in another thread, this game was too big for Cam.  Its big for every player, but Cam is not equipped to handle the pressure of losing and that gets exacerbated with the pressure of this game.  

Stoic and QuantumFalconz like this

1 minute ago, The Great American said:

Say what you want but he's still a very good QB.  

Cam is a system QB.  He's ok, he has horrible accuracy and he's only dangerous because of the misdirection that presents itself.   Shut down the run game and Newton can't carry the team.  That is true for most QB's but the running game is integral to Newton's success.  If I'm not mistaken they've had 100 yards rushing in the last 31 games straight.

Bagofbones64 and kiwifalcon like this

The fumble was straight embarrassing,  but i don't think I saw him really pouting too much.  Granted still more pouting than you'd see out of most but i don't really blame him for that. Most true competitors will be torn up inside in that scenario. 

6 minutes ago, R_The_Great said:

Oh now the way he acts is a problem ?? Lol , when I say it's a problem, everyone says my opinion doesn't matter lololool.  Cam is a scam 

As the OP said, we all knew about how Cam acts, snowflake.  And yeah, your opinion doesn't matter.

14 minutes ago, Yingers said:

Cam is still the same punk he was in college. Nothing has changed. He is the prima donna who expects his team mates to fall on his fumble. He pouts when he loses and acts like an *** when he wins. The man has no class.

Pretty much... He is a guy that doesn't like people in general. Nothing wrong with that, I use to be that way as well. however.... When you turn the camera on he is very well verse in the art of playing up to the selected audience.

4 minutes ago, Atlfanstckndenver said:

The fumble was straight embarrassing,  but i don't think I saw him really pouting too much.  Granted still more pouting than you'd see out of most but i don't really blame him for that. Most true competitors will be torn up inside in that scenario. 

man..check out his post game press conference on nfl network...wow...pouting, barely uttering a word, and now he just walked off. he really is one of the biggest sore losers there is. .

Bagofbones64 likes this

Just now, diehardfalconsfan said:

man..check out his post game press conference on nfl network...wow...pouting, barely uttering a word, and now he just walked off. he really is one of the biggest sore losers there is. .

I'll have to watch that.  Things like that are a part of handling yourself with dignity.  Being a man.  Gotta own up to the failure just the same as success. 

10 minutes ago, The Great American said:

Say what you want but he's still a very good QB.  

Of course he is.. Only 31 other guys in the world have the same position.

11 minutes ago, R_The_Great said:

Oh now the way he acts is a problem ?? Lol , when I say it's a problem, everyone says my opinion doesn't matter lololool.  Cam is a scam 

Glad my name is not "everyone" because I haven't changed my tune about this kid the whole time.

1 minute ago, Atlfanstckndenver said:

I'll have to watch that.  Things like that are a part of handling yourself with dignity.  Being a man.  Gotta own up to the failure just the same as success. 

yep..that's essentially word for word what sanders just said about him acting like that.