Members without cable, watch the game free and legally this Sunday.

ya_boi_j

10 hours ago, blackredfellow said:

Or get an antenna. I don't have cable but I get nbc, cbs, fox and abc with an antenna. 

This.

I hardly watch tv but if something important happens or I need to check the weather, there it is.

If you need to do it free and dont want to buy an antenna, strip a coaxial cable to the copper core with about 6 inches exposed and position the cable until you get a signal. It's just as good as an antenna that isn't amplified.

Edited by Andras

33 minutes ago, Andras said:

This.

I hardly watch tv but if something important happens or I need to check the weather, there it is.

If you need to do it free and dont want to buy an antenna, strip a coaxial cable to the copper core with about 6 inches exposed and position the cable until you get a signal. It's just as good as an antenna that isn't amplified.

This is exactly what I had done in my previous house. In the current one, I have kept the TV in basement. I needed the signal amplifier to get the boost. So i bought an antenna for 20 bucks. Good to see there are some geeks in the house

On 2/5/2016 at 6:58 PM, ya_boi_j said:

Hopefully this doesn't get moved since none of the others are. I know there are alot of people here that don't have cable or are able to watch the games without finding a website. Well this Sunday CBS is allowing everyone the opportunity to watch the game free and legally. Details inside the link. 

http://m.ign.com/articles/2016/02/05/how-to-PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL-super-bowl-50-for-free

Good looking out!