Super Bowl Predictions- Official Thread

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason I give the Broncos a chance is that the Panties seem almost too relaxed, as if they expect the game to go as easily as the first half against the Seahawks and the game against the Cardinals. They have very few players who have gone to this level and Denver was here two years ago, albeit with a different coach. I expect Carolina to win, but I won't be shocked at all if Denver beats them.

12 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

The reason I give the Broncos a chance is that the Panties seem almost too relaxed, as if they expect the game to go as easily as the first half against the Seahawks and the game against the Cardinals. They have very few players who have gone to this level and Denver was here two years ago, albeit with a different coach. I expect Carolina to win, but I won't be shocked at all if Denver beats them.

Yeah.

I find this game to potentially be similar to the SB two years ago. Everyone thought that Peyton the juggernaut and his "greatest QB and total offensive season ever in NFL history" was going to beat the Seahawks and their defense. It just seems like a very similar feel with Cam and the Panthers (minus the straight defensive @sskicking the Seahawks put on the Broncos).

Many people that I know are thinking that Cam and the Panthers are just going to roll all over the Broncos.

This has the making of an upset special.

15 hours ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Yeah.

I find this game to potentially be similar to the SB two years ago. Everyone thought that Peyton the juggernaut and his "greatest QB and total offensive season ever in NFL history" was going to beat the Seahawks and their defense. It just seems like a very similar feel with Cam and the Panthers (minus the straight defensive @sskicking the Seahawks put on the Broncos).

Many people that I know are thinking that Cam and the Panthers are just going to roll all over the Broncos.

This has the making of an upset special.

This. People forget CAR thrives off of turnovers. Don't turn the ball over three times in the first quarter like SEA/ARZ and you'll have a chance. 

Peyton doesn't have to throw for 300 to win. I'm pretty sure he couldn't even do that if he tried. However, CJ Anderson and Ronnie Hillman need to be around 140 yards rushing combined to keep DEN balanced enough for Manning to lock in on those 15-30 yard throws he's precise at in this point of his career.

I'm going 20-13, DEN, with DEN forcing a game sealing turnover from Cam on the final drive.

On February 4, 2016 at 6:45 PM, Lornoth said:

Hillary has already been Dabbing.

eh4oddz05pvlddx8qiyq.gif

Well, sort of...

I'm sure Ellen wanted to dab backstage with old hag Hillary. 

I swear politicians are the worst form of scum in the history of earth. I am beyond over them

But no one can dab like this:

18lslh.gif

Edited by ATL58FAN

Defense wins Championships..... I believe Denver's Defense is better than Carolina's defense. Obviously these aren't the same teams, but last time these two faced each other in a regular season game November 11, 2012 final score was Broncos - 36 Panthers - 14. 

For anyone interested in these teams previous games vs one another here's a link with some details about their 4 previous games against each other. 

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2016/01/28/a-look-at-the-4-previous-meetings-between-the-broncos-panthers/

I predict : 

Denver - 27

Panther - 13

On 2/5/2016 at 11:12 AM, stizz said:

This. People forget CAR thrives off of turnovers. Don't turn the ball over three times in the first quarter like SEA/ARZ and you'll have a chance. 

Peyton doesn't have to throw for 300 to win. I'm pretty sure he couldn't even do that if he tried. However, CJ Anderson and Ronnie Hillman need to be around 140 yards rushing combined to keep DEN balanced enough for Manning to lock in on those 15-30 yard throws he's precise at in this point of his career.

I'm going 20-13, DEN, with DEN forcing a game sealing turnover from Cam on the final drive.

To add to what you've said, Carolina has thrived off the underdog/we get no respect role all year too. Well the shoe is on the other foot now so we'll see how they react to being the hunted rather than the hunter.

I initially thought this game would be a blow out in Carolinas favor but the more I think about it, it think Denver defense could present some problems for them. I'm in the boat that Carolina will win, but if Denver generates a turnover or two early, look out.

I guess when it comes to NFL football, that it's every teams play to win or lose in the end. I mean, if you score slowly and control the clock and prevent the faster scoring team from scoring then you might win. 

Should be a great game to watch, I hope. Everyone is wanting to watch a NFL SHOW, I don't, I wanna watch a REAL GAME, we shall see how this plays out, I bet drama in some way or another.