Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mashburn*Fibonacci

if panties win the superbowl

41 posts in this topic

Just now, DD: Objective Elite said:

Yeah, I'm sure your thrilled to be here talking to yourself 

Not sure if you noticed but, there are many forums on the AFMBs.  The WFW brand is all over them and loving every minute of it.  

Btw, I thought of something you might want to try at your McDonald's restaurant.  The bacon on the sandwiches kind of suck, but you already know that.  Why not add another piece of bacon, make it all crispy and crumble it up.  That way your customers would get that bacon taste with every bite.  It you do it and it is successful, name it the WFW in my honor

- thanks in advance

20 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Not sure if you noticed but, there are many forums on the AFMBs.  The WFW brand is all over them and loving every minute of it.  

Btw, I thought of something you might want to try at your McDonald's restaurant.  The bacon on the sandwiches kind of suck, but you already know that.  Why not add another piece of bacon, make it all crispy and crumble it up.  That way your customers would get that bacon taste with every bite.  It you do it and it is successful, name it the WFW in my honor

- thanks in advance

It was in reference to RC specifically, you know the forum you ruined.

Actually the forum was already ruined by the individuals that left.  They had a certain way they wanted RC to run and the AFMBs simply were not going to run that way.  Before the shiznet went down multiple posters were getting banned for posting what hey now post over on the splinter board.  You and I know that was the reason and they were never going to get away with that filth over here.  Of course you can point to a scapegoat but we all know the truth. 

As long as the group over there is happy with the material y'all post is making y'all happy it is a win win for all of us.  We don't have to deal with the nonsense here, and y'all get what you want over there.  Btw, how soon can I get that burger named after me, or are you just the assistant manager with no pull whatsoever?   Anyways tell the gang WFW says hey now...

Hey Cam fugging Newton nice game...MVP my arse:lol:

Panties, Turn out the light the party's over...:slick:

Cam was horrible this game, if the panthers had Matty Ice they would've won this super bowl! :tiphat::dealwithit::worship:

Greatest feeling in the world is watching the panties cry on the sideline when the clock struck 0

Hey superSCam, what will your post game losing wardrobe be?

ZZstyle-blogs-the-gq-eye-camnewton-pants.j

1 hour ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

Any panthers fan have anything to say???

They ain't coming on here munky/mash, they talk a lot of shyt but when the chips are down they fumble away a possible trophy just like superSCam did!:lol:

almost_zpsghunxbs5.jpg