Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mashburn*Fibonacci

if panties win the superbowl

41 posts in this topic

then falcons are one without a ring in the NFC-South. and this bugged the crap out of me until today. but truth is good for them. they played hard, saints did, buccs did. they won and thats the end of the story. Sure they get bragging rightsand rightfully so. 

 

my only things is brag all you want. but after 5 years of doing nothing like the saints and buccs did, I'm not going to listen to the "well we got a ring and you don't". because I'm just going to see it as the current you sucks; unless you are making playoffs and doing something with it in the post season. because I see it as one on one we have beat y'all more; and we are not the ones who can really stop you from going to playoffs, division champ, superbowl. 

 

Anyhow congrats panthers for making it this far. I am shocked honestly. but you have a good team all around. I still do not get how the falcons beat you. maybe because your RB was out. but that should be no excuse in my opinion. maybe the falcons know how to play great teams. because honestly it is easier to plan for a team who is doing something VS planning against a team who is all over the place and you have no clue what their strengths and weaknesses are. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, big_dog said:

Already bet $100 on the Panthers covering the 6 points I had to give. Go Panthers!

Smart bet. I'd take 'em too, but I'd really like to see Peyton go out on top, like Elway did. So, I'll be pulling for the Broncos, but won't be upset if the Panthers win, as they certainly deserve it as week as they've played all season and postseason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol I know that winning by 7 at home Week 16 was your Super Bowl

Bet you forgot how they lost 38-0 2 weeks prior 

Lemme remind you

IMG_20160124_084007.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PantherWake said:

Lol I know that winning by 7 at home Week 16 was your Super Bowl

Bet you forgot how they lost 38-0 2 weeks prior 

Lemme remind you

 

You dayum Skippy...Cam tries to console himself after loss to Falcons...:lol::sadwave:

 

hi-res-39e46befa5b222d67da56fcc04c65b1f_

Jimsmusic™ likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/28/2016 at 6:41 PM, PantherWake said:

Lol I know that winning by 7 at home Week 16 was your Super Bowl

Bet you forgot how they lost 38-0 2 weeks prior 

Lemme remind you

IMG_20160124_084007.jpg

Sooooooo your point? You went 1-1 against us , we went 1-1 against you. You trying to say one game matters and the other does not because you were away? Ohhhhh. Well you might want to check where the Superbowl is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/30/2016 at 1:12 AM, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

Sooooooo your point? You went 1-1 against us , we went 1-1 against you. You trying to say one game matters and the other does not because you were away? Ohhhhh. Well you might want to check where the Superbowl is.

Falcons are Week 16 SuperBowl Champions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will give you one main reason the Panthers will win. Manning will noodle arm the game away. Sure the Bronco defense will be tough but the greater of the two QB's will prevail and the trophy comes to Carolina.

jb 3.0 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, big_dog said:

I will give you one main reason the Panthers will win. Manning will noodle arm the game away. Sure the Bronco defense will be tough but the greater of the two QB's will prevail and the trophy comes to Carolina.

Completely agree. I would love to see Manning retire on a winning note like that, but he just doesn't have it anymore. Ya gotta like Cam and the Panthers in this one.

I'm wondering if that fool that still posts over here will still try and convince anyone dumb enough to listen, that Cam really does suck and how Ryan's so much better than Cam. There's a reason all those good rivals don't post over here anymore.

Big_Dog likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After Cam wins the SB, expect him and his team to go sour for several seasons.  They are the perfect candidates to let a season like this go to their heads.  I expect their work ethic to be lousy next season, along with all the partying.  I will be the first to post all the articles mentioning what has happened to the panthers.  You can say chalk up another prediction for WFW.  One of many for the guy who says it all in his sig...just sayin'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

After Cam wins the SB, expect him and his team to go sour for several seasons.  They are the perfect candidates to let a season like this go to their heads.  I expect their work ethic to be lousy next season, along with all the partying.  I will be the first to post all the articles mentioning what has happened to the panthers.  You can say chalk up another prediction for WFW.  One of many for the guy who says it all in his sig...just sayin'

Speaking of WFW's predictions. Remember in July when you garaunteed all the RC regulars would be back in time for the regular season??

Well, here we are it's Super Bowl Sunday and one of the RC teams is playing in it, yet no one is here but you.

So, so you still think you 'won'?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DD: Objective Elite said:

Speaking of WFW's predictions. Remember in July when you garaunteed all the RC regulars would be back in time for the regular season??

Well, here we are it's Super Bowl Sunday and one of the RC teams is playing in it, yet no one is here but you.

So, so you still think you 'won'?

I gave thought to that and decided I was happy where the castoffs went.  They were now free to talk about meat mail, gay stuff (not that's there's anything wrong with that) and just generally disgusting stuff that makes them happy on the splinter boards.  After seeing that, I figured it was best they not come back, that they stay there and enjoy themselves.  That is what made me happy, and I am sure that is what made them happy.  I still get a pm from time to time asking me to join over there.  I understand why I am wanted, but I respectfully decline the offer.  It is not for me to make other people's boards the place to be.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I gave thought to that and decided I was happy where the castoffs went.  They were now free to talk about meat mail, gay stuff (not that's there's anything wrong with that) and just generally disgusting stuff that makes them happy on the splinter boards.  After seeing that, I figured it was best they not come back, that they stay there and enjoy themselves.  That is what made me happy, and I am sure that is what made them happy.  I still get a pm from time to time asking me to join over there.  I understand why I am wanted, but I respectfully decline the offer.  It is not for me to make other people's boards the place to be.  

Yeah, I'm sure your thrilled to be here talking to yourself 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites