Get Excited Guys! Feb. 7 Will Be A Day To Remember.

likeriver

February 7 will mark the day the Falcons became the Eagles of the NFC South. In the entertaining game of divisional banter and smack talking, we won't have a leg to stand on.

I've never thought of this franchise as a pathetic entity like the Browns or Jaguars, but it is becoming ever clearer to me that the team I dedicated myself to looks no better than the Jags.

Oh well. I've made my bed

kind-hearts-and-coronets_3866.jpg

February 7 will mark the day the Falcons became the Eagles of the NFC South. In the entertaining game of divisional banter and smack talking, we won't have a leg to stand on.

I've never thought of this franchise as a pathetic entity like the Browns or Jaguars, but it is becoming ever clearer to me that the team I dedicated myself to looks no better than the Jags.

Oh well. I've made my bed

kind-hearts-and-coronets_3866.jpg

Watch the Broncos beat Panthers. Lol.

Did you see where I said 'history of the NFC South?'

I find your lack of reading comprehension disturbing.

Do I need to spell it out for you Dean?

Ok so we made it to the doorstep, do you need a ******* shoulder to cry in Sally? In the what 15 yr history of the south we made it to the nfccg and came up 5 yards short. O no were the only team?!?! Yea it sucks, you can also thank your dog killing no defense reading playbook illiterate franchise qb of wasting half of that time not doing **** but wasting the franchises time being more mediocre than we have been the past 8 yrs

Ok so we made it to the doorstep, do you need a ******* shoulder to cry in Sally? In the what 15 yr history of the south we made it to the nfccg and came up 5 yards short. O no were the only team?!?! Yea it sucks, you can also thank your dog killing no defense reading playbook illiterate franchise qb of wasting half of that time not doing **** but wasting the franchises time being more mediocre than we have been the past 8 yrs

Look at the bright side.

If the Panthers win you can look forward to hearing how every other team in the division has won the Super Bowl except the Falcons whenever the media talks about the division.

We've been the only NFC south team to not make the super bowl since 2009. Old news

And how many of these threads/posts do we need?

Sadly we should expect more of them in the coming weeks and heaven forbid if the Panthers win we will never hear the end of it.

It is truly stunning the number of people that have completely lost all sensibility and reality over the fact that the Carolina Panthers are in the Super Bowl and may win it. Color me crazy but this is far worse than this place was the year the Saints won it and it was pretty flipping bad that year. I just don't understand why it personally hurts so many of you? Is it really that big of a deal to you that you feel the need to scream and cry about it so much? Sure it sucks that it's not the Falcons. But it's not the end of the world. The sun will come up tomorrow. I guess when you have a different perspective on life like has been given to me over the last three weeks you realize that sports are just entertainment and that its okay that the Panthers are in the Super Bowl. A Super Bowl victory lasts just one year. After that nobody gives a rip about it. You think anyone truly cares that the Cowboys won the Super Bowl 25 years ago? You know who cares about that? The players that played in the game. The coaches and executives that were in the organization then. The owner. That's it. Those are the only people that care about it. Those are the only people that even think about it. Nobody else cares. In 25 years nobody will care if the Panthers win this Super Bowl except the people that actually had a say so in it. There's far more important things in life than sports to get all bent out of shape over and sports certainly isn't one of them.

It is truly stunning the number of people that have completely lost all sensibility and reality over the fact that the Carolina Panthers are in the Super Bowl and may win it. Color me crazy but this is far worse than this place was the year the Saints won it and it was pretty flipping bad that year. I just don't understand why it personally hurts so many of you? Is it really that big of a deal to you that you feel the need to scream and cry about it so much? Sure it sucks that it's not the Falcons. But it's not the end of the world. The sun will come up tomorrow. I guess when you have a different perspective on life like has been given to me over the last three weeks you realize that sports are just entertainment and that its okay that the Panthers are in the Super Bowl. A Super Bowl victory lasts just one year. After that nobody gives a rip about it. You think anyone truly cares that the Cowboys won the Super Bowl 25 years ago? You know who cares about that? The players that played in the game. The coaches and executives that were in the organization then. The owner. That's it. Those are the only people that care about it. Those are the only people that even think about it. Nobody else cares. In 25 years nobody will care if the Panthers win this Super Bowl except the people that actually had a say so in it. There's far more important things in life than sports to get all bent out of shape over and sports certainly isn't one of them.

If football sports doesn't mean that much to you, then why are you here everyday, posting numerous times? I've seen some of your tirades, especially in the Braves forum.

By no means dies the failures of my sports teams ruin my life or the enjoyment i get out of my family and non sports related activities. Just because one vents on a message board, doesn't mean their lives are miserable. I don't see how one can be a die hard fan and not care about winning championships, while you're division rivals are. It shouldn't take 50 years to win a championship, especially when some teams have won multiple. It's not easy, but it's not splitting atoms.