Former Falcon Tyler Polumbus

Unless former guys are a huge part of their new teams success, them being on a super bowl team or playoff team means absolutely nothing to me. I don't even think anyone knew McClain was a panther until last week

I follow what you're saying but it's so questionable when you see a former falcon playing with team shooting for a ring.

Spoon not a play maker so I overlook him on the field.

Vance Walker DT for the Broncos who's going to the SB.

McClain left ATL and now is playing for a shot at a SB with the Panthers.

Our LS from Europe went to New England and got a ring.

I'm still on board for the home team but it makes my mind wonder how New England makes play makers out of no names and Tom Brady still

makes it to the playoffs without most of his starters.

I'm still on board for the home team but it makes my mind wonder how New England makes play makers out of no names and Tom Brady still

makes it to the playoffs without most of his starters.

The system they have in place is solid. That's why you had a guy like Matt Cassel come in and have almost no problem taking over for Brady after his ACL tear.

Is going to the Super Bowl.

Not a starter, but he was active today.

Curious how guys get cut here and play for other (more successful) teams.

Robert McClain is on the field for CAR

You're the one guy who gets it. It's simple deduction. Somehow they aren't good enough for us but a championship team needs them. We have a coaching and system problem.

Unless former guys are a huge part of their new teams success, them being on a super bowl team or playoff team means absolutely nothing to me. I don't even think anyone knew McClain was a panther until last week

They would of went to the Super Bowl whether Tyler Polumbus was on the team or not. He had absolutely nothing to do with the win.

I don't remember Tyler Polumbus, Robert McClain nor Vance Walker being starters for the Falcons.

Maybe not Polumbus, but McClain was a nickle who got significant time, and I don't even know who Walker plays for. I was talking more so about Sjax, Spoon, and McClain.

Edit: I was also thinking about Hankerson but I'm not sure if he's still on the Pats roster.

Edited by Beast-N-Da-Sheetz