Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Nfl Championship Game Sunday Thread

1,095 posts in this topic

Therein lies the problem, trying too had to make sense of a senseless conversation. Not sure if anyone was serious between me and my lil bro man. Just chatting up some fun. Some of us actually still see football as fun, not a philosophical study...LOL!!!

I think I know me WAY better than you do.

Bruh all I said was No just drafted a QB last year. You're the one that brought up can and clausen.

Sorry for asking how Dak fits that offense I guess?

Not saying your wrong but hypothetically if he was in the West he'd be on one of those coveted western teams. He certainly wouldn't have this insane number of appearances but he might actually end up with a an equal number of rings or more.

It's an interesting theory to think about. I'm sure the Miami big three would have gotten through if they were the lakers or something, but I doubt his Cleveland teams would have. But you're right. He probably wouldn't have had such a ****** team if he was in the west.

I wonder how much his legacy would be changed if he had only made the finals every 3 or 4 years.

And plays on pre-assembled superstar teams that cater to almost his every whim.

the way he treated Blatt was pathetic imo. Have to respect the position of head coach. He never tried that stuff at Miami cause Riley wouldn't have allowed it
No.11 likes this

Bruh all I said was No just drafted a QB last year. You're the one that brought up can and clausen.

Sorry for asking how Dak fits that offense I guess?

Bruh, what part of just talking crap are you having a hard time with. I didn't mean to rustle your jimmies, I thought you'd laugh...sorry man.

Lebron top 5 in history? Slow down bro, still gotta solidify his spot in the top 10.

Oh come on now lol. He may not be a constant "winner" but you can't debate that Lebron is an absolute freak.

the way he treated Blatt was pathetic imo. Have to respect the position of head coach. He never tried that stuff at Miami cause Riley wouldn't have allowed it

How pissed is Dan Gilbert gonna be if they never win lol.

Curses his name.

Kisses his *** to get him back

Pays through the NOSE to get lebrons guys

Still loses. Lmao.

AF89 likes this

Hypothetical: Put CAR's defense on Atlanta's 2012 team. Still think Ryan doesn't have a ring?

It's possible. The offense stalled in the second half in both those games, which effectively killed momentum. That's hard to overcome, even with a defense like Carolina's. Cam accounted for 4 offensive TDs. He and the offense gave Arizona no chance to get back into the game, whereas the Falcons did, twice, and paid for it the second time.

Knight of God likes this

It's possible. The offense stalled in the second half in both those games, which effectively killed momentum. That's hard to overcome, even with a defense like Carolina's. Cam accounted for 4 offensive TDs. He and the offense gave Arizona no chance to get back into the game, whereas the Falcons did, twice, and paid for it the second time.

beat me to it

Curses his name.

Still loses. Lmao.

lol would be epic. And David Griffin said Bron doesn't run the organization lol. His *** is next he just dont know it

Panthers offense vs the Broncos defense will be exciting to watch.

Really hope Peyton has one last hurrah of greatness left in him. He really needs it to cap off one great career.

I think this will be Peyton's last game win or lose.

I was thinking of mentioning that too. I hate that players can literally have more authority than the coaches. It ruins the integrity of the organization--of the game.

Sorry but I'm not going to get embarrassed about something that I have absolutely no control over! But that's just me.

If that's the case, why do you put so much emotion into many of your posts ( especially the Braves forum)? If you have no control, then it should be no big deal to lose. Then if that's the case, why even be a sports fan, especially a pro sports fan, when winning championships is the only goal?

Curses his name.

Still loses. Lmao.

Yeah. I don't actively dislike LeBron and I'll admit I say this out of a little jealousy but I hope this bites em in the @ss. Droping the GDP of a small nation in one offseason lmao.

Yeah. I don't actively dislike LeBron and I'll admit I say this out of a little jealousy but I hope this bites em in the @ss. Droping the GDP of a small nation in one offseason lmao.

Yeah I like Lebron. But I absolutely HATE how easy it is to **** with the cap in the NBA so I will always actively root for his teams to fail.

Watching the Hawks struggle to sign guys like thabo every year and then looking over and seeing the cavs get love ON TOP of Lebron and Kyrie pushed me over the edge. I don't trust it.

AF89 and Makaveli96 like this

I'm hoping Denver can pull this off somehow. Otherwise it's surely going to suck for a long time to be the only NFC South team without a ring. I hope it's not forever.

It's even more painful to see the Panties building this monster all through the draft the old school way - OL,DL, LBs. They even lost their #1 WR before the season started.

#Butthurtcity

Hopefully the Broncos study the Falcons 2nd game against Carolina. Take away Cam's rushing lanes, make sure Olsen is double covered and put your best corner on Ginn. I think the Broncos can shutdown Cam but I don't see how old man Peyton can score against that Panthers defense anything short of Demaryius Thomas turning into Julio Jones. Should be a good game but go Broncos! Can't have Panties fans posting the Lombardi trophy on our posts like Aints and Sucs fans already do.

LeBron is like the Peyton Manning of the NBA.

An all-time great player, but his trophy case has fail to meet expectations of many.

Hope that Peyton goes out a winner on Feb 7th.

If Carolina wins the superbowl that would make us the Philadelphia Eagles of the NFC South. Smh. They better lose.

Or the Buffalo Bills of the NFC South

Or the Arizona Cardinals of the NFC South

Or the San Diego Chargers of the NFC South

LeBron is like the Peyton Manning of the NBA.

An all-time great player, but his trophy case has fail to meet expectations of many.

Hope that Peyton goes out a winner on Feb 7th.

He needs it. Brady winning last year didn't do him any favors. Tom clearly passed him as best QB of the era. Peyton needs to at least make it a discussion again. I don't think it helps his overall legacy when you can easily say "well he wasn't even the best QB at that time. Let alone throughout history"

No.11 and DawnOfThemBirds like this

He needs it. Brady winning last year didn't do him any favors. Tom clearly passed him as best QB of the era. Peyton needs to at least make it a discussion again. I don't think it helps his overall legacy when you can easily say "well he wasn't even the best QB at that time. Let alone throughout history"

Yep, I agree.

I think Brady will go down as the Greatest period at this point.

Wasn't this Brady's 5th or 6th consecutive AFCCG in a row? The Pats seem to have been in it just about every year for the past ten years.

If that's the case, why do you put so much emotion into many of your posts ( especially the Braves forum)? If you have no control, then it should be no big deal to lose. Then if that's the case, why even be a sports fan, especially a pro sports fan, when winning championships is the only goal?

I don't know if you've noticed me over the last 3 weeks but I've not been very emotional because I've got a different perspective on life. Sports are entertainment. There's far more important things in life.

ssj5gal likes this

Yep, I agree.

I think Brady will go down as the Greatest period at this point.

Wasn't this Brady's 5th or 6th consecutive AFCCG in a row? The Pats seem to have been in it just about every year for the past ten years.

Brady is approaching 40 and Belichick will soon be over 65 years old... Like the 49ers of the 80's, it will all soon come to an end.

If he wins, then Peyton alone can claim that he started and won the Super Bowl with two different teams.