Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Nfl Championship Game Sunday Thread

1,095 posts in this topic

Lebron should be ecstatic that he lives in the "flash over substance" generation.

When it's all said and done his finals record is going to be absolutely horrendous, but I don't think anyone will care.

he will care and his critics will too. Bron is lucky he plays in the East

Yeah but it's not like you could put most of the losses on him. By and large he's played well. In any case Cam has zero ring till at least two weeks. Lets not call him MJ, Curry, Lebron of football.

Oh Lebron is still easily top 5 greatest ever. It's just interesting that his choke tag has pretty much gone away, but "his" record keeps getting worse.

Cam will never be the MJ of football. There's no such thing. Which I believe is a point you made already. Even tom Brady isn't considered the MJ of anything

Taking 20 seconds to dance for a first down isn't that likable bro. He's starting to fall under that Matthew Dellavedova territroy. Where something just irks you about him, and he's extremely lucky that an opposing player hasn't taken him out for his antics.

I enjoy it. Its a lot of fun to me, the wife, and the kids. In fact most I personally know up close enjoy it. Now, if you don't like him for whatever reason, I can see it being irksome. I notice a lot of people who said he would suck, or had some issue with him on a personal level have an issue with his celebrations. To me his celebrations are a throwback to guys back in the late 80's and early 90's I use to enjoy.

Falconsfan567 likes this

That's very true. Honestly he probably only makes one or two finals if he's in the west....

Are we still talking about Dak? NO just drafted a QB last year.

Yeah I know they drafted Garrett Grayson. Doesn't mean they wouldn't draft another QB this year. Dak isn't going to be a 1st or 2nd round pick. He's going to be 3rd or 4th.

Knight of God likes this

I think he and the Cardinals are already in Hawaii ready for the Pro Bowl.

Which after watching this game, makes

you truly believe in miracles because I don't

see how they could actually have a pro-bowler.

Why is no one stopping this! Will someone please think of the children!

I made mine go to their room hours ago. I told them to go do something less harmful... like play with matches.

Oh good grief. He hasn't endured losing. He's only been a fan for 11 years and the Falcons have a winning record in that time span!

Noobs... they haven't endured anything... let them come back after 40

years of this franchise.

I don't see the Broncos beating the Panthers, and Manning has been terrible vs defenses like Carolina.

I don't either. I think a lot of people are just trying to talk themselves into the possibility versus thinking about Cam and the Panthers winning a SB.

Mid-Nite-Toker likes this

I enjoy it. Its a lot of fun to me, the wife, and the kids. In fact most I personally know up close enjoy it. Now, if you don't like him for whatever reason, I can see it being irksome. I notice a lot of people who said he would suck, or had some issue with him on a personal level have an issue with his celebrations. To me his celebrations are a throwback to guys back in the late 80's and early 90's I use to enjoy.

These guys that can't handle Cam's celebrations would have thrown a fit about The U of the 80s and guys like Deion.

Knight of God likes this

Yeah I know they drafted Garrett Grayson. Doesn't mean they wouldn't draft another QB this year. Dak isn't going to be a 1st or 2nd round pick. He's going to be 3rd or 4th.

If TD used back to back 3rds on QBs y'all would all lose your **** lol

Didn't Carolina draft Cam the year after getting Jimmy Clausen?

Oh Lebron is still easily top 5 greatest ever. It's just interesting that his choke tag has pretty much gone away, but "his" record keeps getting worse.

Cam will never be the MJ of football. There's no such thing. Which I believe is a point you made already. Even tom Brady isn't considered the MJ of anything

If Tom could just beat the Giants he'd have that kind of jewelry but otherwise yeah 1 football player could NEVER put a team on his back like the truly great bball players do and expect to last very long.

If TD used back to back 3rds on QBs y'all would all lose your **** lol

Man, please...I would defend TD from here on if he had drafted Grayson and then Dak next year...please bruh...

Taking 20 seconds to dance for a first down isn't that likable bro. He's starting to fall under that Matthew Dellavedova territroy. Where something just irks you about him, and he's extremely lucky that an opposing player hasn't taken him out for his antics.

Well, you're offended by it, others are entertained. Perspective is an interesting thing.

Didn't Carolina draft Cam the year after getting Jimmy Clausen?

Because clausen sucked and they were terrible. How you think those situations are similar is beyond me.

NO wants a replacement for Brees. If they didn't think garret was that guy why'd they waste a decent pick on him?

Add how is Dak a fit for Payton's offense? He's not very accurate. Makes no sense.

Man, please...I would defend TD from here on if he had drafted Grayson and then Dak next year...please bruh...

Rigghhtttttt

And plays on pre-assembled superstar teams that cater to almost his every whim.

Because clausen sucked and they were terrible. How you think those situations are similar is beyond me.

NO wants a replacement for Brees. If they didn't think garret was that guy why'd they waste a decent pick on him?

Add how is Dak a fit for Payton's offense? He's not very accurate. Makes no sense.

Therein lies the problem, trying too had to make sense of a senseless conversation. Not sure if anyone was serious between me and my lil bro man. Just chatting up some fun. Some of us actually still see football as fun, not a philosophical study...LOL!!!

Rigghhtttttt

I think I know me WAY better than you do.

It depends. Is Matt Ryan 37 years old and on his last legs?

Oh please. You'd be criticizing TD to no end for wasting our 3rd the year before.

That's very true. Honestly he probably only makes one or two finals if he's in the west....

Not saying your wrong but hypothetically if he was in the West he'd be on one of those coveted western teams. He certainly wouldn't have this insane number of appearances but he might actually end up with a an equal number of rings or more.