Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Nfl Championship Game Sunday Thread

1,095 posts in this topic

Oh good grief. He hasn't endured losing. He's only been a fan for 11 years and the Falcons have a winning record in that time span!

You're like 25 lol. Let's not act like you were too terribly torn up at 10 years old.

every time I turn to the game Palmer is throwing another pick lol. at first I was thinking they was just replaying him throwing one INT

Lol. That actually seems more reasonable, though not true.

Suck for a good long while and store up multiple top 10 picks? They fired the guy that made a good many of those picks too (Hurney)

Gettleman has had a huge influence in their recent success. It takes more than a few cornerstones to be a quality team in this league.

You're like 25 lol. Let's not act like you were too terribly torn up at 10 years old.

I'm not the only crying about how hard it is to be a Falcons fan because I didn't have to endure the 60s/70s and 80s when the Falcons had like 5 winning seasons total. I would feel dumb if I were crying about being a fan of a team that has a winning record in the time span that I've been a fan. Oh and I turn 29 in March and can remember all the way back to 95 of being a fan of the Falcons.

Now this is just stupid.

Im just seeing what im seeing with my eyes. The slow, immobile wobbly QB doesnt work into today's NFL. Dont bring up Peyton Manning - his Defense is what saves him every game. Look at Russell Wilson and the Seahawks who have made the SB 2 of the past 3 years. Truth is in the pudding. The game has changed and it requires a different type of QB to be successful.

who u guys reather have ryan or Palmer

The irony is if we made the playoffs this season you would have probably witnessed a similar result.

Im just seeing what im seeing with my eyes. The slow, immobile wobbly QB doesnt work into today's NFL. Dont bring up Peyton Manning - his Defense is what saves him every game. Look at Russell Wilson and the Seahawks who have made the SB 2 of the past 3 years. Truth is in the pudding. The game has changed and it requires a different type of QB to be successful.

The stupid part is the thing about having to be a big black QB to be successful in the NFL. You talk about Wilson and he's anything but big. You don't have to be black to be mobile either.

The irony is if we made the playoffs this season you would have probably witnessed a similar result.

yeah don't talk about what he did in 2012. Don't bring up the turnovers, because Cam has them this postseason too. Difference is he has a decent defense.