Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Nfl Championship Game Sunday Thread

1,095 posts in this topic

That Denver dline is coached by long time Falcons d line coach Bill Kollar. We had some good lines under coach Kollar- I hate we lost him.

Vance Walker sighting 2 plays in a row

Still don't know why we didn't keep him.

I know and I heard moaning about Beasley all the way up to his INT

I remember when people complained about Smith dropping pass rushers into coverage but wishing **** Lebeau came here...the man who pioneered zone blitzing.

People basically complain about the plays that didn't work and praise the plays that did, attributing everything to play call. Unless they hate the play caller, then all positive things happened in spite of the play call.

People are stupid. Can't fix stupid!

i really hope Arizona wins. Carolina will beat either of these teams - neither can run the ball at all. Carolina's D will get pressure on the QB if they don't have to worry about the run, and Cam will make enough plays to put points on the board.

I don't like how the Broncos are letting the Patriots hang around.

Ditto, they are setting up Brady for the type of final drive to win the game that he lives for.

Ditto, they are setting up Brady for the type of final drive to win the game that he lives for.

Fortunately for denver most teams tire down by the end of the fourth quarter... not used to playing in that altitude. If it's close late, I like Denvers chances