The Clinton Slush Fund

dirtyhairy

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, The Great American said:

Most scholars know that its been a screwed up region since the dawn of civilization and Bush has had little effect in the big scheme of things. 

Oh I see..."the Bush has little effect in the big scheme of things, but if Bush was in there things would be totes different."

Makes sense to me.  

2 hours ago, The Great American said:

The Middle East conflicts predates President Bush.  Don't be so lazy ... do some research. 

Yeah man, a massive civil war where ~100,000 civilians were killed was well under way before we ever showed up. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, and ISIS had nothing to do with what we did in Iraq. They just popped up, because you know, them jihad folks over there just hate our freedoms.

5 hours ago, Free Radical said:

Yeah man, a massive civil war where ~100,000 civilians were killed was well under way before we ever showed up. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, and ISIS had nothing to do with what we did in Iraq. They just popped up, because you know, them jihad folks over there just hate our freedoms.

It's been a mess since the cradle of civilization whether you choose to believe it. 

On 2/2/2016 at 10:36 PM, Trout_Farm said:

Oh I see..."the Bush has little effect in the big scheme of things, but if Bush was in there things would be totes different."

Makes sense to me.  

I don't recall America's credit ranking being downgraded during bush's years despite going into office in a recession and then 9/11. I also don't recall the Bush era with historical GDP rates below 3% or even close to that average. I also don't recall Bush adding $10 trillion to the national debt nor disability and food stamps go through the roof. 

I do not recall Iran punking us nor our allies abandoning us. These are all 1st with this president. America was a leader in Foreign affairs, now we have the laughing stock John Kerry, Benghazi Clinton and Obama. The 3 stooges.

3 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Not unlike your man the guy you will support in the general, Trump, you will post false information that backs up your agenda.  Bravo.  

I am voting for Cruz, who I believe will win. If Cruz doesn't win, I think Rubio does. If Trump is the candidate, I will support him. Hillary Clinton should never roam the white house again and I'd vote for Bernie before I'd vote for her. 

Mdrake, I am a conservative. My party and my elected officials don't always do what I believe and we don't always agree but they're my party. I have voted for democrats in the past and could in the future, pending on their stances. Like a marriage, we will never agree 100% and that's alright, normal, but it's the big items that I must fall in line with to cast my vote for that person.

1 hour ago, dirtyhairy said:

Well looky here. I found this old photo of Hillary with a rebel flag on her bookshelf. This is a picture of here after being fired for lying while on the watergate hearings. 12573163_1231277666888512_48548868912177  

32 minutes ago, holymoses said:

Just now, dirtyhairy said:

What picture did I post that was altered? If so, I haven't heard a picture was altered.

Don't be coy.  You're wasting my time and yours. 

5 minutes ago, dirtyhairy said:
4 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Don't be coy.  You're wasting my time and yours. 

What picture did I post that was altered? If so, I haven't heard a picture was altered.

Come on, Drake.  How long have we been around?  We know what Snake is . . . We're wasting our OWN dam time.

2 hours ago, dirtyhairy said:

I don't recall America's credit ranking being downgraded during bush's years despite going into office in a recession and then 9/11. I also don't recall the Bush era with historical GDP rates below 3% or even close to that average. I also don't recall Bush adding $10 trillion to the national debt nor disability and food stamps go through the roof. 

I do not recall Iran punking us nor our allies abandoning us. These are all 1st with this president. America was a leader in Foreign affairs, now we have the laughing stock John Kerry, Benghazi Clinton and Obama. The 3 stooges.

Iran had more nuclear weapons under bush than they have now..... And we lost plenty of allies under bush...... The French for example did not support oulittle excursion into Iraq.

And  the whole credit downgrading..... You do know why that happened right?? Because of the complete dysfunction of the government.... Most notably the republicans being cry babies and blocking debt ceiling deals.