The Clinton Slush Fund

dirtyhairy

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Former Secretary of Defense Robert Gates says, “I think the odds are pretty high” countries like Iran, China, and Russia hacked Hillary Clinton’s email server.

In an interview with Hugh Hewitt on Thursday, the former CIA director said “the Pentagon acknowledges that they get attacked about 100,000 times a day.”
(RELATED: Obama’s Former Defense Sec: Obama ‘Has Centralized Power’ In An ‘Unparalleled’ Way )

Hewitt asked Gates, “[A]re you surprised by the news that continues to come out about the former Secretary of State’s server and the fact that the intelligence community’s inspector general has said there was a lot of very highly classified information on her server?”

“Yeah, that’s a concern for me,” Gates said. “I never used email when I was head of CIA or head of the Department of Defense. As I used to joke, I didn’t want to have some chief of station overseas email me and say he was going to do something if I didn’t get back to him in three hours, and I would get back from a five hour hearing to discover I was two hours too late. I preferred dealing with people face to face and putting a signature on a piece of paper on matters of real national security and importance.” (RELATED: Judge Napolitano: ‘Hard To Believe That The FBI Will Not Recommend Indictment’ For Hillary )

Even after all this, Dems keep crying about Trump and Cruz.

All this is true but we have a corrupt administration (which HRC help build) that sends the IRS after conservative groups, punishes General Patraeus on his emails (for way less than HRC has done), send administration officials to a funeral for a strong armed-robber who attacked a police officer, played a major part in destroying Flint's water, give weapons to the Mexican cartel, so no, none of this surprises me with HRC or this administration.

in before "yeah but I still think she is the best candidate"

The fact that her slimy *** is most likely going to be our next president is a testament to just how awful this field of candidates are. Hillary was always going to be the nominee on the Democratic side. I think that unspoken deal was made eight years ago. But I will never forgive the GOP if I step into a voting both and see Donald Trump's name across from hers.

The fact that her slimy *** is most likely going to be our next president is a testament to just how awful this field of candidates are. Hillary was always going to be the nominee on the Democratic side. I think that unspoken deal was made eight years ago. But I will never forgive the GOP if I step into a voting both and see Donald Trump's name across from hers.

honestly I am just not that worried about Trump. I think Congress would make him a lame duck

our government already takes their marching order from corporate America. electing Trump just cuts out the middle man emot-barf.gif

honestly I am just not that worried about Trump. I think Congress would make him a lame duck

our government already takes their marching order from corporate America. electing Trump just cuts out the middle man emot-barf.gif

Remember Trump is not using lobbyists money for this campaign, he is using his own. So Trump or congress will not be beholden to any corporate money. Now whether they try and stonewall him on the veracity of his policies is another story.

in before "yeah but I still think she is the best candidate"

You really do not have to think. It is just a fact at this point.

I am just surprised no one is pointing out the fact that all of these countries have had weapons deals prior to these donations.

But continue your little circlejerk if you would like.

The fear surrounding a Trump presidency is unfounded, imo. It's as if non of you guys see or understand how scrwd America is because of the people in DC now. The current president has made america a laughing stock and trump is here to secure America's greatness, again.

You really do not have to think. It is just a fact at this point.

I am just surprised no one is pointing out the fact that all of these countries have had weapons deals prior to these donations.

But continue your little circlejerk if you would like.

is your statement supposed to mean that you are ok with people doing wrong if others have done the same or was it to insinuate that I was ok with it when others did it?

because you would be wrong on both counts but nice try!

The fear surrounding a Trump presidency is unfounded, imo. It's as if non of you guys see or understand how scrwd America is because of the people in DC now. The current president has made america a laughing stock and trump is here to secure America's greatness, again.

Say how is the Atlanta real estate market going?

You know who else donated to Clinton? Donald Trump.

yeah well he is a piece of **** too

I just think it is the height of stupidity when someone defends a politician by saying others have done similar

yes there are people on this board that criticize Obama and Hillary who are hypocrites. the question is if you think her actions are right or wrong. when your only recourse in answering that is to bring up the misdeeds of others your opinion is pretty much worthless

yeah well he is a piece of **** too

I just think it is the height of stupidity when someone defends a politician by saying others have done similar

yes there are people on this board that criticize Obama and Hillary who are hypocrites. the question is if you think her actions are right or wrong. when your only recourse in answering that is to bring up the misdeeds of others your opinion is pretty much worthless

I'm just busting on Trump and his not-supporters-but probably supporters. And it wasn't in defense of Hillary, it was a bad person to add to the list of bad people who have donated to her.

If you've paid any attention to my posts, I do not support Hillary in any way.

is your statement supposed to mean that you are ok with people doing wrong if others have done the same or was it to insinuate that I was ok with it when others did it?

because you would be wrong on both counts but nice try!

No my point is that these deals have nothing to do with these donations to the clinton foundation. These are deals that have existed prior to HRC as SoS.

I'm just busting on Trump and his not-supporters-but probably supporters. And it wasn't in defense of Hillary, it was a bad person to add to the list of bad people who have donated to her.

If you've paid any attention to my posts, I do not support Hillary in any way.

I was speaking more in general...I should have stated that. I know you don't support Hillary. my bad

So you would vote for Bernie Sanders, right? Because he would definitely take on the corrupt, broken status quo.

That's my though, too. If you are against the two party politics that we are forced to deal with now, and understandably so, is continuing to not vote or to vote for someone with absolutely zero chance to get elected doing anything at all? No.

Sanders is the absolute best shot at reforming the political structure in this country, and likely the only chance we will ever see in our lifetimes to do so. No other potential President, be it Dem or Rep, is ever going to push for a more fair election process where candidates outside of the big two parties get a real chance to be heard & to win. They are all too much in the gang & too much on the take, and fear any threat to the disruption of their system. Sanders is only a part of it to the absolute minimum he has to be, because he's smart enough & experienced enough to know that the only real way to change (and not Obama campaign speech change, but actual, genuine change) this flawed game is to defeat it from within.

He has a real chance to get elected, especially if he continues to make progress with young & minority voters. If he gets elected, I think it will open people's eyes to just how flawed the entire set-up is in this country & they will be aware that they can actually make a difference. Then, hopefully people start paying more attention to the type of folks they are allowing to represent this country in Congress & the Senate.

If you are fed up with these polished politicians & actually want someone who can truly make some kind of difference, why would you not support them, now that there finally is actually someone like this with a real chance of winning?