Arizona Doing Us A Favor?

quickzero

So when the Cardinals knock Cam Vladimir Newton out of the playoffs; is that a good thing for us? The Panthers are going to be pissed all off season trying even harder to get back to the NFC Championship Game. Would it be better if the Panthers just won the Super Bowl?

No, in no way would it be "Better" for those arrogant A$$holes to win the Super Bowl.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly I think Carolina is the 4th best team remaining in the playoffs.

The top 3 are interchangeable. I just refuse to accept that Carolina can compete with that Denver defense (if they both made it) with Carolinas WRs.

I think Brady can pick apart basically any defense.

And Arizona is the more well rounded team tbh.

Carolina builds leads and let's them sleep. I don't see them able to GET leads on the three above teams. Or well, Unreachable leads. If it's a shootout, I choose the other three teams tbh. And I think they lose against Arizona anyway.

Not sure if I would say Carolina is the 4th best(I think an elderly Manning at QB puts denver in that spot to me) but everything else you said is RIGHT ON.

Honestly I think Carolina is the 4th best team remaining in the playoffs.

The top 3 are interchangeable. I just refuse to accept that Carolina can compete with that Denver defense (if they both made it) with Carolinas WRs.

I think Brady can pick apart basically any defense.

And Arizona is the more well rounded team tbh.

Carolina builds leads and let's them sleep. I don't see them able to GET leads on the three above teams. Or well, Unreachable leads. If it's a shootout, I choose the other three teams tbh. And I think they lose against Arizona anyway.

What makes you think the Broncos offence can match up with the Panthers D?

Also I don't see how Arizona is more well rounded. Thier defense is a little overrated. Rodgers was able to move the ball pretty easily with a WR Corp of Janis, Jones and Abbradaris. Offensively they match up well with Carolina but playoff Palmer is always a question mark. He could have had 2 or 3 more picks in that game. Plus with the game being in Carolina I have to give the edge to the Panthers.

I was at the 2008 playoff loss to Az...no I don't want them to win.

If Carolina wins they could win the SB and the Falcons

would be outside looking in...as far as Super Bowls NFCS.

Its going to be a long offseason for me if the SB champ comes from the NFC.

I'm pro AFC this year.

I'm pro NFC every year whoever the representative is and in pro NFC South first whoever the rep is. I went for Tampa, Carolina, and even the saints. I'm going with Carolina this year to win it all. I don't hate them. Maybe the saints all the time but the other teams I only hate when they play us. I like when the other teams lose during the season for us to win the division but if we get put out then I ride with our division first and if they lose I go with my next nfc favorite team. I actually like every ari, sea, car. Don't care much for wash, minny, and GB but would go for them in the SB vs an afc team. I'm just an nfc guy. Can't recall one time I went for the afc in a SB. LA over Washington with Marcus Allen but I grew up on the Bay so that just made sense for me. Liked oak over philly too. Bay thing.

I'm pro NFC every year whoever the representative is and in pro NFC South first whoever the rep is. I went for Tampa, Carolina, and even the saints. I'm going with Carolina this year to win it all. I don't hate them. Maybe the saints all the time but the other teams I only hate when they play us. I like when the other teams lose during the season for us to win the division but if we get put out then I ride with our division first and if they lose I go with my next nfc favorite team. I actually like every ari, sea, car. Don't care much for wash, minny, and GB but would go for them in the SB vs an afc team. I'm just an nfc guy. Can't recall one time I went for the afc in a SB. LA over Washington with Marcus Allen but I grew up on the Bay so that just made sense for me. Liked oak over philly too. Bay thing.

I have reasons to want Carolina to win, but I just can't.

Truth be told, Az fans suck...I don't want them to win either.

Never liked Peyton and NE cheats somewhat.

I gotta go AFC :(

I actually don't hate Carolina. Not sure why but I always kind of like them even. Just not when we play them. I would not be cheering for the Saints. JoeinPhx is a really good friend, so I actually do have a silent cheer for Tampa. Football is for entertainment tho. I get nerved with the whole gang mentality that sometimes come with it.

Except the Saints. I don't even allow paisley in my house because it looks too much like the fleur de vajayjay the Saints have on everything.