Terry Robiskie Hired As New Titans Oc

GrimeyKidd

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can not duplicate the close relationship he had with WR's... This is a loss

Nah..Change is good..They'll play just as hard for the new guy. Probably even harder. After a while you get too "comfortable". being around the same guy for that long..Just my opinion. I see it all the time at work. Same boss. Comfortable workers(Roddy). New boss = Step your fkn game up..lol

Nah..Change is good..They'll play just as hard for the new guy. Probably even harder. After a while you get too "comfortable". being around the same guy for that long..Just my opinion. I see it all the time at work. Same boss. Comfortable workers(Roddy). New boss = Step your fkn game up..lol

Change is an inevitable part of sports and life but it doesn't equate to good.

Roddy is self motivated, he has money, fame etc. he wants a superbowl ring. To suggest he needs somebody who probably never had the success he has had in his career to tell him to step up his game is ridiculous.

Dirk said he was the most competitive player he has ever been around and you think he needs someone new to WHISPER in his hear. I think your self projecting.

Edited by insight

Mularkey.

He wanted him and got him.

Not sure if this is good or bad. Probably an element of freshness and new beginnings for both the Titans and the Falcons.

Amazing how successful our previous coaches have been around the league with new opportunities this year.

I hate all the TD threads, but with the way our ex coaches have fared, it will really be important for our organization to pick up where we left off last year with solid personnel decisions. Especially talent evaluation, FA, draft & development of players. It is quite evident that we need to acquire playmakers rather than bargains. No more WTF cute picks in the mid rounds. Carolina's eyes for talent have been dead on so far & TB has their QB of the future. If we fk around in oblivion and not seize the day, we'll be left behind.

It's put up or shut up right now. DQ is our main thrust with expectations on the defensive side of the ball. He & Scott Pioli better be scouring the best Directors of Scouting in the NFL & analyzing who truly are the most talented evaluators accross the league. We are in crunch time.

With our rivals gaining notoriety in both TB & Carolina, it is imperative that we improve from a personnel standpoint and get some difference makers on the field. I'd rather come away with 2 or 3 five-star men who change games rather than 6 or 7 semi-talented nfl gap fillers.

Change is an inevitable part of sports and life but it doesn't equate to good.

Roddy is self motivated, he has money, fame etc. he wants a superbowl ring. To suggest he needs somebody who probably never had the success he has had in his career to tell him to step up his game is ridiculous.

Dirk said he was the most competitive player he has ever been around and you think he needs someone new to WHISPER in his hear. I think your self projecting.

Nah man. You step your game up automatically when someone new comes in..Wtf you talking bout?

Pity. I liked him, and still argue that he did a good job here.

We should expect Mike McDaniel to be promoted to the same position shortly.

People forget Roddy wasn't anything before Robieski got here.

Of course many of the people on these boards are in high school and don't know much

People forget Roddy wasn't anything before Robieski got here.

Of course many of the people on these boards are in high school and don't know much

And Roddy is what now? 1 TD a year? 3 TDs would be a great year for him at this point. He does have one consistent stat about Roddy. DROPPPPPPPPPP vs the Saints. GTFO Roddy

I am so sick of this LOYALTY to crap talent bs, that NO wonder this team never gets better. Robieski probably would have been a GREAT option as OC when Quinn came in because he knows the players and Matt Ryan. BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Got to go get Kyle Shanahan and run a COMPLETELY different offense that NO ONE is comfortable with.

GREAT GOING FALCONS. Way to do what is BEST for your team.

Edited by R_The_Great

And Roddy is what now? 1 TD a year? 3 TDs would be a great year for him at this point. He does have one consistent stat about Roddy. DROPPPPPPPPPP vs the Saints. GTFO Roddy

I am so sick of this LOYALTY to crap talent bs, that NO wonder this team never gets better. Robieski probably would have been a GREAT option as OC when Quinn came in because he knows the players and Matt Ryan. BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Got to go get Kyle Shanahan and run a COMPLETELY different offense that NO ONE is comfortable with.

dude go away for good. you said you were leaving now LEAVE!

Nah man. You step your game up automatically when someone new comes in..Wtf you talking bout?

If what you say is TRUE, everybody on offense would have stepped up last season because we had a NEW head coach and NEW offensive coordinator so what are you talking about?

I guess it's time for Bill Bellichick to get replaced because he has been with New England for 16 years because based on what you say someone new would make the team play better.

Thought you left?

And If he just "wanted a ring", he shouldve kept his fkn moth shut when we were 5-0. Just sayin man..

He didn't keep his mouth shut when he had 6 straight 1,000 yard seasons why should he change who he is now.

You put up or shut up ON THE FIELD. From what I saw ON THE FIELD, Roddy wasn't fumbling the ball, throwing interceptions, letting back up QB's drive all up and down the field when we loss 6 straight.

So how you guys feel about our greenhorn McDaniel?

He better have the respect of our WR's or we need to look elsewhere.

If they look at him like, who da fk do you think you are, then this ain't gonna work.

He looks fairly young and spent 2014 with the Browns.

Mike-Mcdaniel-bio.jpg
MIKEMCDANIEL
OFFENSIVE ASSISTANT
BIOGRAPHY

McDaniel joins the Falcons as an offensive assistant after spending the 2014 season as the Cleveland Browns wide receivers coach. Under McDaniel’s guidance WR Andrew Hawkins posted career bests with 63 catches for 824 yards while adding two touchdowns. McDaniel also helped rookie WR Taylor Gabriel finish second on the team with 621 receiving yards on 36 catches. Prior to joining the staff in Cleveland, he spent three seasons with the Washington Redskins, starting as an offensive assistant (2011-12) before being promoted to wide receivers coach in 2013.

In his final season in Washington in 2013, McDaniel helped Pierre Garcon led the NFL and set a franchise record with 113 receptions. His total surpassed Hall of Famer Art Monk’s mark of 106, which stood for 29 years. From 2009-10, McDaniel coached the running backs for the Sacramento Mountain Lions (originally the California Redwoods) of the UFL where he helped RB Cory Ross earn UFL Offensive Player of the Year honors. Prior to Sacramento, he spent three seasons as an offensive assistant with the Houston Texans (2006-08). McDaniel got his start in coaching as an intern with the Denver Broncos in 2005. He is a native of Greeley, Colorado, and played collegiately at Yale.

Bruh what happend to that 14 years crap that you were spouting off last season and you were gone being a supposed fan of the team.Is this your petty way of getting real fans back because what you say has zero effect on OUR team I say OUR team because there's know way in **** you have any interest in it.

Did you end up going to the Kleenex tissue convention cried hard enough found a shoulder to lean on and thought I'll give it another shot or what.

#don'tneed ya