Derrick Henry A 1St Round Lock?

Halsey.

Henry needs a good O-line. He has a 3 down skill set but he's JUST below feature back tier if that makes since. I don't think he can change an offense by himself. Send him to a team like Arizona or Oakland though and he can do damage. God I would love to see him in Oakland. That would be sweet.

No, I don't see him in 1st rd at all. Henry is a bowling ball but he cannot make people miss, needs build-up speed, and he absorbs a lot of contact.

2nd round.

I think he might be a little more elusive that he's given credit for. There may be a little stereotyping of him as a pure power runner. He builds up speed quickly for a guy his size and often runs away from DBs.

Henry needs a good O-line. He has a 3 down skill set but he's JUST below feature back tier if that makes since. I don't think he can change an offense by himself. Send him to a team like Arizona or Oakland though and he can do damage. God I would love to see him in Oakland. That would be sweet.

People said that Mark Ingram, Eddie Lacy and TJ Yeldon needed a good line too. It's a fair thing to say but that doesn't mean he's not a really talented rb.

I'm not really a fan tbh. He's a unique case and it'll be interesting to see how he pans out though. Goes down a lil too easy (when he's running through the open field.. then good luck). Lots of wear on his body already too (400 touches just this year).

No, I don't see him in 1st rd at all. Henry is a bowling ball but he cannot make people miss, needs build-up speed, and he absorbs a lot of contact.

2nd round.

A 357 magnum round may not have much side to side agility but, North and south it's getting where it's going whether you get in the way or not..........I can't say I've seen a lot of him but, dang it's fun watching the little fellas bounce off him or get dragged down field. Shoot even some DTs get dragged a bit.