Titans Want To Interview Robiskie For Oc

brown bomber

Good.

We could use some new blood around this team. What has this guy ever really done? Julio is the beast he should be and Roddy was a very good player for a long time. Other than that not much. It isn't like we have found any late round gems that were devolved at the WR position

I'm never sure why Robiskie gets so much credit. Julio is his major success story and he could get 1500 yards with me coaching him.

I don't dislike him at all. He seems like a good guy, but I'm yet to see players really improving.

Good luck to him if he does go there. It would be a great move.

I'm never sure why Robiskie gets so much credit. Julio is his major success story and he could get 1500 yards with me coaching him.

I don't dislike him at all. He seems like a good guy, but I'm yet to see players really improving.

Good luck to him if he does go there. It would be a great move.

I guess everyone forgets Roddy only had one 1,000 yard receiving season before Robiskie got here and was really up and down.

Roddy didn't become the greatest Falcon WR EVER until after 2008 and Robiskie and then there was Harry Douglas in addition to all the other one off contributors over the years.

So we can't criticize the guy for his shortcomings and still like him?

Alrighty then

I'm just saying he started out saying he liked him and then started listing off reason as why you wouldn't want him around. I just found it amusing. It's very possible he meant that he liked him as a person but not as a WR coach. IDK, I just found it amusing.

Fine with me. I'm with Ryne. Robiskie is heralded, but for what?

Our WRs route running does not match the 2016 NFL game. Rarely see our guys run those double move option routes like Edelman, Sanders, or Brown for example.

Glad Robiskie is being interviewed. I hope it's a real interview and not just a Rooney Rule filler.

This is interesting. When MM became head coach in Jacksonville he tried to get Terry as his receivers coach. Terry wanted to go, in large part because his son Brian was on the J'ville roster at the time, but the Falcons blocked him from interviewing. That's why Terry got the AsstHC tag - it was a sop, but it also carried a pay bump to offset the bump he would likely have received from the Jaguars.

I don't personally dislike TRob. I think he's EXTREMELY popular with the receivers. Like a 2nd father to Roddy.

But I just don't see how he always gets a pass when it's so clear our guys are running sloppy routes and dropping balls. To me Gonzo was a better WR coach than TRob. He tried to hold guys accountable.

But TRob is so popular it would be very difficult to fire him. So maybe this is a blessing in disguise.

Sounds like you DON'T like him. lol

No he's a good guy. but I'm tired of the inconsistency. We drop the ball way too much.

I think the situational play ans awarenetss was poor as well. If you watch teams like the Seahawks, Green Bay, Steelers, or the Saints, you see situations where contested balls, or deflected passes always seem to miraculously land in the hands of their receivers. In the time Robiskie's been here, I've can think of something like that happening once when HD caught a ball deflected off the helmet of a defender.

I feel like the throws have to be perfect for the receivers besides Julio to go get them. Some of the picks this year, it just looked like the receivers were just standing there watching.

I just think our corps could be much better.