Mike Smith Dc Bucs

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bring out the brooms. You have 2 coaches that know our tendencies and we still have a bum of a GM. Smitty would love to stick it to Dimitroff. Can't say that I blame him too much.

HAHAHA oh man thats great. Our tendencies? Did you think that up by yourself?

i didnt realize DQ and Shanny have the exact same "tendencies" as Mike SMith/Nolan and Dirk when they were here.

HAHAHA oh man thats great. Our tendencies? Did you think that up by yourself?

i didnt realize DQ and Shanny have the exact same "tendencies" as Mike SMith/Nolan and Dirk when they were here.

I was talking about matt and do you don't think he'll love nothing more but to beat us twice a year????? Come on man

Him and DK know Matt better than any of us on this board

Edited by DirtyBird8711

By next season our team will look nothing like what we had before. Y'all will reach for anything

That's fine.....DK and Smitty knows Matt's Tendencies.....

It's the small tendencies too that we fans may not notice but they do. Think about that combination against any NFC South rival. Both have been in the division for awhile and Smitty has had time to sit back and reflect on how to improve on things that he did wrong. Unless we knock out an excellent FA and draft, I'm just not confident. Blame that on TD.

If I'm wrong, I will gladly eat crow and admit it.

Edited by DirtyBird8711

While I have nothing but the utmost respect for Mike Smith, I have to say that I hope the Falcons destroy the bucs everytime they play them, and if they don't then it should be time for a defensive coordinator and possibly head coaching change going into the following season for the Falcons. Why some might ask? Because if the powers that be for the Falcons get beat by the coaches they let go and can't show after one year that they've done better then it's time some people got fired. JMO......

So now I guess what were going to deal with is a bucs team with a Mobile QB, and panthers team with a Mobile QB, and who knows what's going to happen with the Tain'ts. LOL, I would say : "Well Matt Ryan is a somewhat of a MOBILE QB, but he hasn't had time to have the ball hiked to him for the most part because the O-Line is not fixed regardless of what some might think and have hopes for with certain players, the Center is the most important player when it comes to offense and this new regime for the Falcons can't even get that right. The last 2 years of the Smitty regime everybody knew "Get the D-line fixed and the O-line" it never got done, then coming into 2015 everybody knew "Get the O-line fixed and PROTECT MATT RYAN" and it was handled in the manner of "Less try a new zone blocking scheme on offense with a new coordinator on offense"..... Well, when you have a bunch of offense linemen up there being taught to run every where but staying put to protect the QB and the QB is left in the backfield in the shotgun on an obvious passing play with no RB in the backfield then that QB is going to get hammered..........

The future is kinda scary, I'm optimistic, and having two former Falcons coaches HC & OC facing the Falcons it really is unsettling considering they know a great bit of traits about the Falcons players still on the roster before they left. Although I will say, that wheel spins both ways when you think about it, players grow and adapt and such things.

Either way, in the end, my opinion of the whole situation, it's gonna be great seeing what Smitty can throw at the Falcons, hopefully it's a missed timed timeout or something along those lines. Either way, no more Jaguar/Falcons teams swapping "I HOPE"...........

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!