Southern California Falcons Fans Rejoice We Now Play In Los Angeles Next Year

I feel bad for Rams fans in St. Louis

I feel bad for football fans because this is the 2nd NFL team the city has lost.

But the writing was on the wall the Rams might move for four years and the politicians waited to act until it was too late.

The politicians re-negged on the original lease agreement they used to lure the Rams away from LA.

At least the St Louis fans got a Super Bowl...

I feel bad for football fans because this is the 2nd NFL team the city has lost.

But the writing was on the wall the Rams might move for four years and the politicians waited to act until it was too late.

The politicians re-negged on the original lease agreement they used to lure the Rams away from LA.

Yeah they didn't have to wait to long after they got to Missouri and go 1-1 in the Super Bowl... Sucks for the fans, but especially the stadium workers

St Louis may never get another nfl team either, but for some reason LA gets a team for the 4th time?

I'm honestly surprised the idea of transplants to a new region would shock anyone from Atlanta. Good lord. Sometimes people leave the South, and there are few more attractive places than the 7th largest economy in the world. Well, aside from the fact that the down payment I am saving up for my house would buy a comparable house outright in Georgia. I could do without that...