I Don't Remember Tyson Jackson Making A Single Play All Season.

our lbs were head and shoulders better than last yr and they still stink, lol honestly fatboi and kog can tell yall how long I have been wanting a real LB, that to me is one of the very key areas on defense that you need a bonified play maker, just look at the panthers. hopefully this will finally stop the Paul Worrilow is the next derrick brooks nonsense

he's nowhere close to Brooks. He's more like Ray Lewis!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know what he graded out at but I remember him making several plays in the run game which is what he was originally brought in to do. He did things that didn't show up on the stat sheet.

Correct! And "News Flash" Watching the game on TV you only see where the ball is/end result of a play. Not who may have turned a play one way or the other or how a player was used on said play.

Matter of fact, only the coaches who called the defensive play know for sure weather he is getting the job done.

our lbs were head and shoulders better than last yr and they still stink, lol honestly fatboi and kog can tell yall how long I have been wanting a real LB, that to me is one of the very key areas on defense that you need a bonified play maker, just look at the panthers. hopefully this will finally stop the Paul Worrilow is the next derrick brooks nonsense

True. And we're really only a few top notch lb's away from being a really stout defense. Ppl keep wanting to put it on the line but don't understand how much coverage linebackers mean to the pass rush. I guarantee off we had better coverage on rb's and TE's this season a lot of those 66 qb hits would be sacks. I don't care if we had Reggie white and deacon jones coking off the edges qb's would still dink and dunk us to death if rb's and TE's were the outlets. The system we run keeps everything underneath so it promotes dink and dunks. Better coverage linebackers and qb's have to hold the ball that extra split second that would turn qb hits into sacks.