January 2016 Uga Recruiting Thread "#kirbystrong"

SacFalcFan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

looked up the CBs as of today - 8 days out - from the UGA 247 staff (Kipp, Rusty, Jake)

Kipp,Rusty,Jake
Dbrown UGA,-,UGA
Mhardman UGA,UGA,UGA
Drobertson ND,ND,-
Ejprice UGA,-,UGA
Bburns UF,-,-
Nwarrior UT,UA,cloudy
Mcarter UGA,UGA,UGA
committed
Dmarshall-AU no picks from the 3 of them
Jtaylor-UF no picks from the 3 of them
Edited by 95Dawg

looked up the CBs as of today - 8 days out - from the UGA 247 staff (Kipp, Rusty, Jake)

Kipp,Rusty,Jake

Dbrown UGA,-,UGA

Mhardman UGA,UGA,UGA

Drobertson ND,ND,-

Ejprice UGA,-,UGA

Bburns UF,-,-

Nwarrior UT,UA,cloudy

Mcarter UGA,UGA,UGA

committed

Dmarshall-AU no picks from the 3 of them

Jtaylor-UF no picks from the 3 of them

Seems like NSD should be turned into some kind of drinking game.

Dawgs finish

Brown

Hardman

Price

Carter

Taylor

Marshall

Robertson ( but could be after signing day)

And a surprise.

Get your predictions in now. This should be a wild finish

I would hope that you're surprise would be Wilson.

It'd be great if we got Taylor and that led to getting Wilson. It'd be even better if getting Wilson led to Davis, but that probably ain't happening.

Also, you don't think that we're getting Williams, Hudson, or Burns?

First, let me say again, that I'm new to this whole recruiting thing, so don't flame me too hard, but all this recruiting talk and talk of our previous classes got me looking, and well, what was/is the deal with DeVondre Seymour and Gary McCrae? I can find some stuff online, but I still end up confused. Can someone here enlighten me with info maybe that I'm not reading in the articles. What happened? Is there a change we'll see them again?

McCrae had grade issues so he went JUCO. If he stays with UGA as his pick should be part of 2017 class I believe and have 2 years left to play.

Seymour was supposed to of signed either UGA last year I believe but the decided to quit football. The he decided he wanted to play and went to Southern Illinois. Have no clue what was up with him.

Saveddawg showed up on 247 today. Normally he has some good stuff

"saveddawg 4705 posts 34 minutes ago

not being on here very often is the mood swings. this class will be good. very good. if we miss on someone we are not going to take a warm body just to fill up and thats a good thing. cant believe i am saying this but apparently deputy and i agree on something. brown. GO DAWGS!"

for those who don't know any of the details about it should be able to use something that I hope you did develop through their childhood: common sense.. it's like michigan with the fab five. i remembrer arguing with guys that most of the fab five were paid and kept being told oh no they all love michigan. the reality is that recruiting class was completely not in line with anything that really ever happened before especially at michigan. those who are naive will never see it, but those who know recruiting can see it from miles away. when you are ole miss and you recruit at one level and then overnight you are recruiting at a top 3 level you have very very active booster support along with college staff assistance. when you have high school coach of a player question his own kid's recruitment publicly you know something is up.

Nixon, Tunsil or both?

Saveddawg showed up on 247 today. Normally he has some good stuff

"saveddawg 4705 posts 34 minutes ago

not being on here very often is the mood swings. this class will be good. very good. if we miss on someone we are not going to take a warm body just to fill up and thats a good thing. cant believe i am saying this but apparently deputy and i agree on something. brown. GO DAWGS!"

I'm more interested in what Crit said, be nice to get him back.

7 hours ago, aPureTerror said:

Does anyone know if D.Brown is a guy who might not qualify?

Haven't heard that mentioned at all.

Brown is playing it seriously close to the vest. Given what we know, I expect him to be a Dawg... but it's recruiting so you never know until that fax comes in. I think he made up his mind and is just entertaining the process myself, but I have zero inside info there so I could very well be off the mark.