January 2016 Uga Recruiting Thread "#kirbystrong"

SacFalcFan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just saw an update for Notre Dame and DRob. Kelly is using his in-home visit on DRob and 3 or 4 coaches are coming with. Guessing that's happening today. Trent saying if ND doesn't get a commit after this, then Kirby definitely has a shot.

I really hope DRob is just playing games. I know he was being recruited by UGA guys hard at the Army game and had some interesting comments. His recruitment has been all over the place.

I think his brother is in control of it. His brother is his legal guardian and moved him from the top academic school in Savannah to a worse one with a better football team. He was committed to Bama, which isn't a bad school but not in the conversation if we're talking Stanford, Notre Dame academics. So honestly I don't even know how much the academic thing is actually a factor for him.

What r out chances w dickerson? Anyone hearing about other ol guys we may have a shot at, legit, outside of ej?

Dickerson has still not said if his last visit is to Ga or Tn. FSU leads but he doesn't let much info out so it's mostly a guessing game on him.

As for DROB, not saying Jake and Rusty are off on this, but living here in Savannah now and speaking with friends and old teammates of DROB, it would not surprise me to see him end up at UGA on signing day

Been a while bud. Thanks for the update on DRob. Not sure who to believe right now on him. Part of me feels like we are using the Bama narrative. Trail publicly and then on NSD they end up Dawgs. Guess time will tell on several guys.

Truly hilarious to read how UT fans are choosing to perceive 247's interview with Derrick Brown's mother. Some of them seem to believe she spent the darn near the entire interview trying to hide her love for the Vols. I honestly don't get that at all.

Edited by aPureTerror

I'm back for good Sac.

Can't take the whining and complaining anymore on 247.

that's a big reason I quit that site. the trolling was never moderated and the whining and complaining was horrible. removed any fun in posting because the same guys would take over thread after thread with the same crap. gentry emailed me after i left because i was a member from the very beginning and asked why i would leave.. i told him the truth and never heard back.. LOL gentry left a few months later.