Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superbowl Champs

Falcons Owner Remaining In Place

41 posts in this topic

yea.. well Payton sure does have our number.

I would say Drew Brees has our number and Sean Payton happened to be coach at the time. Gotta love rat-face boy and pill-man.

Heck maybe I'm wrong but I don't think Sean has really out coached us in quite a while. Maybe parts of the early game this year where they looked more prepared coming out than we did but really a lot of these losses since 2009 have been the Falcons tripping over their own feet in crunch time as much as its been anything Payton has done. It's always a red zone fumble here or a Steven Jackson dropped touchdown there when we play these guys. And that's more about our culture than thiers.

Like the cap has ever prevented the Aints from owning us.

Statistics

All-time series ATL 48–45

Postseason results ATL: 1–0

• December 28, 1991, Wild Card, Atlanta 27–20

Largest victory ATL: 62–7 (9/16/1973)

Longest streak

ATL: 10 (September 15, 1995 - December 5, 1999)

NO: 6 (December 14, 1986 - November 19, 1989)

WhenFalconsWin likes this

Heck maybe I'm wrong but I don't think Sean has really out coached us in quite a while. Maybe parts of the early game this year where they looked more prepared coming out than we did but really a lot of these losses since 2009 have been the Falcons tripping over their own feet in crunch time as much as its been anything Payton has done. It's always a red zone fumble here or a Steven Jackson dropped touchdown there when we play these guys. And that's more about our culture than thiers.

So isn't that like 11 losses to Payton led Saints since 2009, so you're saying 7-8 games had nothing to do with Payton's coaching, but Falcons tripping over their feet? Really? Isn't a forced red zone fumble a play made by defense to strip the ball, you don't suddenly blame the RB and claim your team gave it away. Ryan makes a bad pass because he has pressure in his face and makes a bad throw that is intercepted or dropped, that's a defensive play. Stop the silliness

glad we made your day...but Drew Brees is about done and so will Sean and the aints

Looks like Matt Ryan is more done than Drew Brees, Drew had a great year while Matt Ryan cost you guys games.

Bigtime A likes this

Statistics

All-time series ATL 48–45

Postseason results ATL: 1–0

• December 28, 1991, Wild Card, Atlanta 27–20

Largest victory ATL: 62–7 (9/16/1973)

Longest streak

ATL: 10 (September 15, 1995 - December 5, 1999)

NO: 6 (December 14, 1986 - November 19, 1989)

^^All this to my swampers out there...emot-slick.gif

^^All this to my swampers out there...:slick:

Well in a thread about Payton, and his ownership of Falcons according to is overwhelming win rate against them, what does the overall record and games 30 years ago have to do with the price of tea in China. Payton led Saints has owned the Falcons during his tenure and even this years horrible team was able to sweep them with the worst defense in history of NFL. Funny how every year the same post happens with the game lead dropping.......well at least we have a 9 game lead in overal record....well at least we have 7 game lead...at least we have 6 game lead.....at less we have 4 game lead..

Well it's 48-45, we have a 3 game lead in overall... Nailed it!

Iron Saint likes this

Well in a thread about Payton, and his ownership of Falcons according to is overwhelming win rate against them, what does the overall record and games 30 years ago have to do with the price of tea in China. Payton led Saints has owned the Falcons during his tenure and even this years horrible team was able to sweep them with the worst defense in history of NFL. Funny how every year the same post happens with the game lead dropping.......well at least we have a 9 game lead in overal record....well at least we have 7 game lead...at least we have 6 game lead.....at less we have 4 game lead..

Well it's 48-45, we have a 3 game lead in overall... Nailed it!

Our playoff win against the saints was glorious!

2016 One legged Brees > 2016 Matt Ryan, so far Brees the better QB in 2016.

Whoop-dee-do.

Bunch of good it did either team.

Boy, you Aints fans are a special kind of stupid.

We have seen Matt Ryan play his *** off, I wouldn't be suprised if he wasn't fighting an injury this year that no one knew about that played into his decisions on the field, kind of like Brees in 2014 when he couldn't get himself set for throws downfield.Falcon fans been blaming Shanny but it might be more than just playcalling.

We have seen Matt Ryan play his *** off, I wouldn't be suprised if he wasn't fighting an injury this year that no one knew about that played into his decisions on the field, kind of like Brees in 2014 when he couldn't get himself set for throws downfield.Falcon fans been blaming Shanny but it might be more than just playcalling.

It was more than play calling. A lot of the errors were Matty Ice poor decisions. I also believe he had a decent season (not one of his better ones) but one thing we cannot blame him for was the poor play at center which helped caused many exchange turnovers that he took the blame for.