Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superbowl Champs

Falcons Owner Remaining In Place

41 posts in this topic

Sean Payton confirmed that he will remain the coach of the Saints.

13-4 vs. Falcons - 76% win rate.

Meanwhile, Anthony had 112 tackles compared to Beasley's 26 tackles. Plus, Matty "Ice" is your long term solution at QB. Have ya'll risen up yet, or is that coming?

You can call me a troll, but this is relevant b/c the Saints beat the Falcons at a higher frequency than any other team, and the foundation of that success is remaining in place.

XXVIII-III, Kevo, vanilla2 and 2 others like this

Sean Payton's Owner

ABT30410.JPG

Popeyes spinach. Seems to have only clouded his judgement once. But hey if you're not trying to injure fellow football players for money you're not trying right?

Cheap Talk likes this

Sean Payton confirmed that he will remain the coach of the Saints. 13-4 vs. Falcons - 76% win rate.Meanwhile, Anthony had 112 tackles compared to Beasley's 26 tackles. Plus, Matty "Ice" is your long term solution at QB. Have ya'll risen up yet, or is that coming? You can call me a troll, but this is relevant b/c the Saints beat the Falcons at a higher frequency than any other team, and the foundation of that success is remaining in place.

Where's your qb of the future you slack-jawed cousin phucker? Your first round draft pick has as many tackles as our undrafted free agent Worrilow cool story bro

Oh man, your linebacker had more tackles than our situational pass rusher with no one to alleviate the double teams? I'm racked with fear. What an irrelevant comparison.

Thread'll get moved anyways.

Oh man, your linebacker had more tackles than our situational pass rusher with no one to alleviate the double teams? I'm racked with fear. What an irrelevant comparison.

Thread'll get moved anyways.

That inbred brain of his can't comprehend this

With having such a terrible season, how can you fix you mouth to try and put us down...LOL? Whatcha gonna pay Brees? You all have salary cap issue with Brees...

This thread being made exactly as it breaks shows how worried those fans are about their team. They are clinging to anything they can spin into good news because they know its falling apart.

Sean Payton confirmed that he will remain the coach of the Saints. 13-4 vs. Falcons - 76% win rate. Meanwhile, Anthony had 112 tackles compared to Beasley's 26 tackles. Plus, Matty "Ice" is your long term solution at QB. Have ya'll risen up yet, or is that coming? You can call me a troll, but this is relevant b/c the Saints beat the Falcons at a higher frequency than any other team, and the foundation of that success is remaining in place.

LOL yeah of course he did, that's because no other team wanted him. Everyone knows that the Saints were shopping Payton around to other NFL teams with coaching vacancies. Payton can say whatever he wants, but it's clear that Irsay got cold feet at the last minute and decide to stay with Pagano, not the other way around. No way Payton would be dumb enough to turn that job down, with a much younger and potentially better longterm QB than Brees. Looks like Payton will indeed be around for a few more years, after all somebody has to sit in the biiitch position while Brees drives his scooter off into the sunset.

Drew-Brees-Spyder.jpg

I'd be more worried about Drew Bress and his cap hit next year and whose going to be your new QB in 2017.

Like the cap has ever prevented the Aints from owning us.

Iron Saint likes this

Sean Payton confirmed that he will remain the coach of the Saints. 13-4 vs. Falcons - 76% win rate.Meanwhile, Anthony had 112 tackles compared to Beasley's 26 tackles. Plus, Matty "Ice" is your long term solution at QB. Have ya'll risen up yet, or is that coming? You can call me a troll, but this is relevant b/c the Saints beat the Falcons at a higher frequency than any other team, and the foundation of that success is remaining in place.

... and yet we finished with a better record than you guys, i.e., you sucked worse than we did.

AND a bunch of good your TARNISHED Super Bowl trophy did you losers you did this year.

Touchy people on this board. The record speaks for itself.

You mean this record. The Falcons are 48 - 44 against the Saints and lead the all time head to head series. sadwave.001.gif Looks like the Saints trolls are touchy since they have meandered over to our boards in their obvious drunk and delusional state, brought on by the fact of once again having to look up at the Falcons in the standings.