Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

maorifalcon

Beasley Mic'd Up - Not So Effective

56 posts in this topic

I don't think he was saying anything about him as a player, I think he was just saying that he thought his micd up segment was boring. I could be wrong though.

Exactly this lol people looking deeper than it is

He has to get stronger and we have to stop trying to do all those stunts

You can go back and look at my posts saying this all year long. All Beasley needs to do is concentrate on blowing by the Tackle and bending to the QB. That in turn causes false starts and also allows him to actually use his spin move as a deadly weapon, spinning back inside by the guard straight path to the QB. When I see him stunt inside, or just straight up engage a tackle it makes me frown. He ain't strong enough and hasn't developed the hands to fight off tackles every down.

My only gripe with Vic is his very ugly jersey number

Things I couldn't care less about:

A player's celebration/small talk skills on the field

The way a player wears his uniform or his jersey #

Probably going to run out of likes on this one thread. Things to note:

1. Beasley is not a typical DE. He is supposed to be light and fast. He is not out of position or too light. Just needs more technique and a DL that can at least pretend to help rushing.

2. Charisma is for con men, politicians, a stat in RPGs and getting laid. Beasley just needs to make plays and that has nothing to do with whether you want to hang out with him.

3. He ain't Sco but I actually liked him in this mic'd up. He was more animated and talkative than he is interviews.

4. Dude's arms are downright massive and coaches should hide all long sleeve shirts from him. Won't make him play better but at least he looks like he could beat the **** out of somebody.

STR will allow for better explosion off of the line

END will allow for increased hit points

AGL will allow for increased chance of a successful spin move

CHR will allow for pleasing disgruntied message board members.....

Can't believe you still argue with rocks for brains.

That's what yo boy Beasley needs. Some rocks in his @$$, cause I've watched him get tossed like a rag doll. Just manhandled, pancaked, and tossed aside like an orphan and all while he continue to spin.