Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

maorifalcon

Beasley Mic'd Up - Not So Effective

56 posts in this topic

I disagree about charisma, but he is going to have to get stronger and learn some more pass rush moves. Physically he looks more like a linebacker than a DE. Hopefully, a full off season of weight training will help.

I disagree about charisma, but he is going to have to get stronger and learn some more pass rush moves. Physically he looks more like a linebacker than a DE. Hopefully, a full off season of weight training will help.

He is a prototypical 3-4 OLB in the mold of guys like Von Miller and Justin Houston.

IronHead34 likes this

He is a prototypical 3-4 OLB in the mold of guys like Von Miller and Justin Houston.

So, is he a LEO or is he a SLB, in this defense?

"He lacks charisma"...scraping the bottom of the barrel of nit-picking.

That's what I was thinking. WTF does charisma have to do with anything? Just silly. Vic was doubled, chipped and sometimes tripled on almost all of his rushes.

letmethink1906 likes this

Man, we need someone good opposite his side so bad. Feel like he's always getting doubled. The whole purpose of having a smaller DE like him is to let him win the 1v1s. You just don't see guys his size win double teams. We get someone on the other side who takes the double teams instead and his production will skyrocket.

I'm surprised people are attacking this for lack of charisma btw. If anything, he's noisier than a lot of people make him out to be. I figured he'd be something like this myself, but I guess since he doesn't have an 8-part celebration for every PD he's not charismatic...

Monolith2001 likes this

Don't bother, people are married to exact position names.

If we get Irvin here and play him at nose tackle in the Nascar packages people are going to lose their minds lol

Exactly lol.