What Teams Are You Guys Routing For This Postseason?

stlouisfalcon

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you talking about? The football season ended Sunday. Who cares about this little post-season tournament that they are holding this year. Falcons aren't in it, so the NFL is dead to me until the draft. Well, except for the team that knocks off the Panthers on the 17th. That will be the only team I will be rooting for between now & week 1 of next season.

Like team , like fan. Falcons are regular season warriors. Care more about regular season than post-season.

B2B winning seasons

13-3 record

etc...

Like team , like fan. Falcons are regular season warriors. Care more about regular season than post-season.

B2B winning seasons

13-3 record

etc...

Where do you get that I care more about the regular season than the post-season?

I don't care about this post-season because the Falcons are not in it. Put them in it & then the post-season matters, if the Falcons aren't in it, then who cares. If you want to root for someone else other than the Falcons, then go root for them.......and stay there.

What Teams Are You Guys Routing For This Postseason?

I think the relevant question is "What team was Roddy White routing for this season and what team NEXT season?"

He is among the most discipline route runners in the league, yet due to Shanny's ego, the Falcons ignore him. So he was running routes for teams scouting him for next year. We'll have to see where he turns up . . .

Two pages in and I'm the first Spell Check Cop to show up?

To win it all...............the Patriots because of Jackson!

To be honest, I hope Green Bay beats the brakes and chassis off of the Skins this weekend (I HATE the Skins). Then I hope someone beats the life out of the Panties (hate the team and the fans)! Let's all join hands in prayer...........................

I like what Arians has done in Arizona and I'd like to see Fitzgerald get one so I'm going with Arizona.

AFC, I wouldn't mind seeing Marvin Lewis get at least one playoff win but with McCarron starting and having to face the Steelers that are familiar with them...don't know that it'll happen.