Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WhenFalconsWin

Saints Will Take A 2Nd Round Pick To Trade H C Sean Payton...

33 posts in this topic

Still the problem is the defense. Not the offense. Besides, there is always change year to year.

My point was regarding Matty Ice. You mentioned what happened to him this year and I gave you the reasons, why also giving you the reason the saints haven't struggled of offense. Yes, your defense sucks, that is not a secret.

My point was regarding Matty Ice. You mentioned what happened to him this year and I gave you the reasons, why also giving you the reason the saints haven't struggled of offense. Yes, your defense sucks, that is not a secret.

How is your offense that much different under Quinn? I didn't see much difference. But, like I said, reams change something every year based on what personal they have.

How is your offense that much different under Quinn? I didn't see much difference. But, like I said, reams change something every year based on what personal they have.

The offense was different in the fact that we were better at running the ball. The passing game was out of sync though. It amazes me that Julio had a record setting year. Shanny was moving the ball at will between the 20s but terrible in the redzone.

The offense was different in the fact that we were better at running the ball. The passing game was out of sync though. It amazes me that Julio had a record setting year. Shanny was moving the ball at will between the 20s but terrible in the redzone.

So they were different because they ran the ball better. I hope we become a different team from here on out. Better running and stopping the run.

So they were different because they ran the ball better. I hope we become a different team from here on out. Better running and stopping the run.

Yes, at running the ball. I've always preached on RC that an offense needs to be balanced to be good. Our main problem on offense this season was redzone turnovers and many of them were caused by poor center play. We will have that corrected for next season.

On January 14, 2016 at 1:09 PM, WhenFalconsWin said:

Yes, at running the ball. I've always preached on RC that an offense needs to be balanced to be good. Our main problem on offense this season was redzone turnovers and many of them were caused by poor center play. We will have that corrected for next season.

old-guy_zps9d209f61.jpg