Armed Militia Group Takes Over Federal Building In Oregon...plans To Stay For Years.

Leon Troutsky

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You poach, set forest fire, and take a government building over while armed. Threaten the government and then drive your car at high speeds to get away. Then you get out of your car with your hands up then lower then towards your coat. What do you think happens next?  I mean I've got people on my friends list outraged that this guy was shot.  I'm like are you serious?

10 hours ago, Worzone said:

You poach, set forest fire, and take a government building over while armed. Threaten the government and then drive your car at high speeds to get away. Then you get out of your car with your hands up then lower then towards your coat. What do you think happens next?  I mean I've got people on my friends list outraged that this guy was shot.  I'm like are you serious?

Agreed, same applies in other shootings we've seen by police.  You act like you're are going for a weapon or even brandishing a toy weapon that looks real you are going to get shot and killed.  

• 8 months later...
10 hours ago, JDaveG said:

Wow. Thanks for sharing. Is there any kind of recourse for the people when it comes to the gross inability to perform their jobs? Referring to the federal prosecutors with that question.

4 minutes ago, Joremarid said:

Wow. Thanks for sharing. Is there any kind of recourse for the people when it comes to the gross inability to perform their jobs? Referring to the federal prosecutors with that question.

Doubtful. Marcia Clark got a book deal. 

Not saying the Bundys are evil people (or at least not as bad as the extreme example I'm about to use) but this is same the kind of regional jury bias we used to see in the South when Black men were on trial (or a white for killing a black)

The prosecutor can lay out all the facts and evidence he wants but all the jury is going to hear is 2nd Amendment, 2nd Amendment, 2nd Amendment! Supposedly even the defense  was shocked by the verdict.

Probably could have done a better job at jury selection. 

41 minutes ago, atl falcon 89 said:

Not saying the Bundys are evil people (or at least not as bad as the extreme example I'm about to use) but this is same the kind of regional jury bias we used to see in the South when Black men were on trial (or a white for killing a black)

The prosecutor can lay out all the facts and evidence he wants but all the jury is going to hear is 2nd Amendment, 2nd Amendment, 2nd Amendment! Supposedly even the defense  was shocked by the verdict.

Probably could have done a better job at jury selection. 

Nope, we are past all that.They were guilty of nor gun as the court decided.  Justice was served