So What Changes Will Dan Make Now?

Da_Truth

Everyone from the top down (including himself) needs to be scrutinized. This team has so many areas of need--just with personnel--but those scouting them, signing FAs, coaches (lack too much fundamental teaching).

Quinn's goals should be the same as Smitty's was: WIN the DIVISION first!!! We won ONE d@mn game in the division this year. When was the last time this happened?

Everyone from the top down (including himself) needs to be scrutinized. This team has so many areas of need--just with personnel--but those scouting them, signing FAs, coaches (lack too much fundamental teaching).

Quinn's goals should be the same as Smitty's was: WIN the DIVISION first!!! We won ONE d@mn game in the division this year. When was the last time this happened?

This team has so many flaws, so many imposters, they might be better off converting to another sport.

Like Badminton.

Pass rush was non existent today. Interior looked like absolute chit. Roddy is too old. Sorry he either needs to be gone, or relegated to 4th/5th WR. The need for a #2 WR and a better TE is pretty underrated in my opinion. Granted, in this offense Julio is going to dominate targets as he should, but we do need guys who can convert 3rd downs when Julio is getting a ton of attention.

first thing he better learn is playin' the best players more and at their natural position...regardless of what the position coach (Cox) is trying!!! Clayborn did nothing today but he shoulda been at DE the entire season...and Godfrey shoulda been the startin' SS from day one... he showed it preseason and in his play since he's been given the chance. and Stupar > Worrilow. so DQ better recognize what he has and doesn't have in the players on his roster. i think he failed in that this year...to a impactful degree...

not long ago

http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/schedule/_/name/atl/year/2013

*Improved on that in 2014, won all but 1 division game ... still ended the season 6-10 and fired the coaching staff.

Yeah, so I guess winning the division wouldn't have meant anything? We were 5-1 in the division and still had a losing record. But that should still be the goal of this team every year IMO.

But we were 5-1 in the division last year and still it didn't make a difference.

I'd keep the process going if DQ & co believe in what there doing I stay the course.

What are you talking about?

If we would have beat the Panthers in the last game of the season last year we would have been in the playoffs.

This team has so many flaws, so many imposters, they might be better off converting to another sport.

Like Badminton.

Yeah but our most immediate needs should be OG, C, DL, fast covering LBs, and safeties. It's time for this GM and Personnel Dept. to earn their money and find real talent where they haven't been able to in the past.

first thing he better learn is playin' the best players more and at their natural position...regardless of what the position coach (Cox) is trying!!! Clayborn did nothing today but he shoulda been at DE the entire season...and Godfrey shoulda been the startin' SS from day one... he showed it preseason and in his play since he's been given the chance. and Stupar > Worrilow. so DQ better recognize what he has and doesn't have in the players on his roster. i think he failed in that this year...to a impactful degree...

I agree with you but at the end of the day the defense went from being close the last to around 14th. I have few complaints about that side of the ball.

I agree with you but at the end of the day the defense went from being close the last to around 14th. I have few complaints about that side of the ball.

improvements were made, no doubt. but when i still see Worrilow on the field more than Stupar or watch Godfrey really be a difference at safety (i think he even replaced Allen at FS today after startin' at SS) or watch Durant get beat in coverage and wonder why Wheeler isn't in there i just SMH...and other complaints...but i'll start with those...

I think Roddy, Willy Mo, Tyson Jackson, Weems, Hester, Beirmann, Levitre, Person/Stone, Clayborn and Toilolo are all gone. Worillow, Durant and Chester benched (sadly not Reed because too much money invested).

Time to break the bank and go for broke.

Need to back the Brinks truck up to Mohammad Wilkerson and Brandon Marshall. Also pick up Bruce Irvin and Derek Wolfe and/or Hali. Would also love Brandon Brooks as a mauler.

First 2 draft picks should be linebackers. This draft is heavy on linebackers and shouldn't be hard to find quality in those first 2 rounds.

3rd round should go for a strong safety. Let him platoon the SS position with Godfrey until he is ready.

4th round should have a quality center available

After that, BPA...

Its possible to turn around this disappointing season in a year, just going to have to spend some money to do it.