I Think My Wife Is A Closet Panther Fan

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cam is from Atl so if we can't win it might as well have a Super Bowl trophy in atlanta one way or the other.

He11 naaaaah!!! Cam would be happy with us winning a bs considering he's a falcon fan, but not us happy that Carolina wins. I don't want falcons to be the only team without a ring in the division.

He11 naaaaah!!! Cam would be happy with us winning a bs considering he's a falcon fan, but not us happy that Carolina wins. I don't want falcons to be the only team without a ring in the division.

It's going to happen eventually might as well be this year.

women & sports don't generally mix.

I was at my inlaws watching a game a couple of years ago and mother inlaw walks through the living room and stops to look at the game for two plays and says "I love football and watching the players cute arses". I threw up in my mouth and haven't been able to wash that out of my brain since and wished they played with baggy pants.

women & sports don't generally mix.

I was at my inlaws watching a game a couple of years ago and mother inlaw walks through the living room and stops to look at the game for two plays and says "I love football and watching the players cute arses". I threw up in my mouth and haven't been able to wash that out of my brain since and wished they played with baggy pants.

dry.png