hit.gif

Screenshot_733.png

hit.gif

This was our month last year, in-arguably one of the funnest times to ever be a Hawks fan.

Let's recapture the magic. I feel like this is the month that is going to make or break our team. To determine if we will go anywhere.

There's multiple long road-trips and that is where the championship teams come through. Hopefully the January Hawks can rise again

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And it looks like this team is going to do exactly what it did in the earlier light stretch, not take anyone that they think is not as good as them seriously and let it burn them a few times. We're going to be looking back at this one if there isn't a long streak to be had, along with the Minnesota (2nd time), Brooklyn, and Utah games.

It hurt watching the one player I have been screaming for us to get light us up again and again.

Aaron Afflalo is PERFECT for this offense. WHY do we keep letting him get away?!??? UGH.

Great defender. Great passer. Good from 3. Like really? So glad we have hardaway though.

Hawks Daily Links: Tuesday

11:04 AM ET
  • ESPN.com

Schroder still in limbo with Hawks: Dennis Schroder might return to action Tuesday night when the Atlanta Hawks seek to atone for Sunday’s loss to the Knicks, or he might not. Head coach Mike Budenholzer didn’t say on Monday why the backup point guard was not deployed in the Hawks’ last two games, nor what it will take for him to play again. -- The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

I wonder what Dennis did to get into Coach Bud's doghouse shrug.001.gif

hit.gif

Screenshot_733.png

hit.gif

This was our month last year, in-arguably one of the funnest times to ever be a Hawks fan.

Let's recapture the magic. I feel like this is the month that is going to make or break our team. To determine if we will go anywhere.

There's multiple long road-trips and that is where the championship teams come through. Hopefully the January Hawks can rise again

No it wasn't. The Hawks went undefeated in December, and then lost the streak in January.

Sorry to say, but this isn't a championship team. We don't have the talent to match up with the Cavs or the big dogs from the West.

No it wasn't. The Hawks went undefeated in December, and then lost the streak in January.

Uh, no. The streak started in December, we became the first team to ever go 17-0 in the month of January, and then it ended February 2.

Edited by MisterC

THJ and Scott are playing very good tonight

The rare species known as THJ has been finally seen on the court. He looked quick and sharp. Made some nice shots.

Scott has generally been shooting well for a while. He has been a big spark with the 3pt shot since Korver is just terrible right now. Bazemore is doing well too.

If Teague and Korver play up to their ability, the Hawks could get on a nice run.

The rare species known as THJ has been finally seen on the court. He looked quick and sharp. Made some nice shots.

Scott has generally been shooting well for a while. He has been a big spark with the 3pt shot since Korver is just terrible right now. Bazemore is doing well too.

If Teague and Korver play up to their ability, the Hawks could get on a nice run.

THJ is definitely working hard and I hope Coach Bud keeps rewarding him but I just don't understand why he keeps riding with Korver right now. Baze (WOR's boy, lol) and Scott have really played well. Just don't understand why Teague is up and down sometime.

THJ is definitely working hard and I hope Coach Bud keeps rewarding him but I just don't understand why he keeps riding with Korver right now. Baze (WOR's boy, lol) and Scott have really played well. Just don't understand why Teague is up and down sometime.

Wouldn't be surprised if the FO decides to dump his contract in order to resign Horford and get another FA.

Edited by JerseyNo12