Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheFalcoholic

Would You Support This?

11 posts in this topic

Donald Trump purchases the Falcons from Arthur Blank, redesigns our logo & unis & provides us with leadership that isn't scared to stand up to Goodell & isn't afraid to scream "YOU'RE FIRED!" to any OC that ruins our offense ;) thoughts?

4624D0EB-5E49-46A2-90D3-F046509B360B.png

Nono likes this

Thats the best thing I've seen on this board in months. And TRUMP 2016!!! Can you imagine how awesome an NFL owner he'd be? Superbowl his first year I bet.

I would no longer be a Falcon fan.

Also, keep political BS out of TATF.

I didn't consider it political since it was only in context of his face on our logo.

I didn't consider it political since it was only in context of his face on our logo.

Regardless of intent it is about as political as something can be. It is no different to take out Trumps name and add in Hillary's or Rubio's ... Etc. The guy is running for president. Cannot make a post about it in TATF.

Regardless of intent it is about as political as something can be. It is no different to take out Trumps name and add in Hillary's or Rubio's ... Etc. The guy is running for president. Cannot make a post about it in TATF.

I gotcha man. My bad.