Super Mario Will Be Available

XXVIII-III

There's great DE and Olinemen in FA this year... Pierre Paul, Irwin, Williams for DE... okung, Boone, Mathis for the oline.

Can see us trading down or going for it in a trade up to grab tonsil or Bosa... TDs best picks are from taking those chances... They're all here still and Produce. Maybe picking up a WR in the 1st round this year wouldn't be a bad Idea. Treadwell looks good... But with those injuries to those other two... Probably helped everyone's stock rise as theres going to slip. Treadwell will prob go 16 now instead of 18 where we're at. I haven't even looked at the projections this year's but knowing injuries. Jaylons injury might force him to miss the draft and finish school while he rehabs. The injury doesn't look to good. I don't see him a top 20 pick with an injury that will cost him a year of football.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, not a relative of TD

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/peria-jerry?id=79585...Projected him to be a top 20 pick

http://walterfootball.com/pro2009pjerry.php-----could be supremely productive

http://www.nfl-draft-site.com/2009/04/falcons-fill-need-with-peria-jerry.html-Top notch pass rusher

Not to mention you could see what the guy in the video was talking about..........you are just too blind to see it

By 2012 the ONLY players on that over inflate list you made that played any significant snaps for us were Roddy, Babs, Abe, Mcclure, Blalock, Snelling, and Nicholas.

Snelling was a back up who got maybe a touch or 2 a game if he was lucky.

That is it

Ovie was gone by 12, Grimes played a half in 2012 before he was hurt all year, Weems was gone, Dahl was gone, Davis was gone, Houston was gone, Milloy was gone, Weiner was gone, Koener was gone , Weiner was gone, Boley, Brooking.... all gone by then,

a huge portion of that list were gone after 08, like Brooking, Boley, Milloy, Weiner.................. they were here for ONE YEAR .

Houston was gone after 09.

Ovie was gone after 2011........ well really during 2011... and we still won 10 games and made the playoffs.....and the next year again we went 13-3 and went to the nfc title game.

Talk about grasping at straws

The Reeves build with the left over players were the reason the team had the momentum and did well in that stint. An Object in motion stays in motion right. They started rolling and kept it rolling. But Only thing TD did well here is trade up... If he don't do that his picks suck. If he don't trade up and grab bosa or Tunsil... Record will probably repeat it's self.

The FO will have some money to play with. Can see us going after a center and Irvin, along with a #2 WR. Would like Johnson too but that feels like a pipe dream.

I do see us either trading for Bosa or Tusil or grading Treadwell. But I can See grabbing a center and a guard in FA... Evans comes I mind there. And going younger with the WRs. We just need A proven vet on the oline and D line... Jason Pierre Paul, Williams, or Irvin would be great and an upgrade no matter the way anyone looks at it. Alex Mack would be sick too.

I don't have a problem getting him as long as it is at a decent price. He is on the wrong side of 30 and from what I have heard can be a selfish kind of player. I think he probably still thinks he should get a big contract and someone (hopefully not us) will be dumb enough to give him one.

Would love to have Mario Williams here. He can still be very productive despite being 31 years old. Pass rushers tend to have a longer shelf life in the NFL than other positions.

Mario Williams

Bruce Irvin

Vic Beasley Jr.

Adrian Clayborn

Grady Jarrett

Jonathan Babineaux

Malliciah Goodman

Paul Soliai

Wow!! That's the makes of a dominant defensive front.

If out=r only pressing need was pass rush then yes but we have too many holes to fill.....entire interior O-line, entire LB core, SS, WR, TE back-up QB..... I would rather address the O-Line in FA.

I say it is a "Better" idea to shore up our Interior line first and then pass rush in free agency... In a perfect world

But then again, It may play out that its going to be better to get the pass rusher in FA and the Oline help in the draft with where we will be.

Would love to have Mario Williams here. He can still be very productive despite being 31 years old. Pass rushers tend to have a longer shelf life in the NFL than other positions.

Mario Williams

Bruce Irvin

Vic Beasley Jr.

Adrian Clayborn

Grady Jarrett

Jonathan Babineaux

Malliciah Goodman

Paul Soliai

That would be nice but it isn't going to happen. I'd be happy with Clayborn resigning and we have a shot at Irvin. I do not think we will spend what it takes to get Mario. We certainly will not get all three (Clayborn, Irvin, Williams) I just don't see that happening.

The Reeves build with the left over players were the reason the team had the momentum and did well in that stint. An Object in motion stays in motion right. They started rolling and kept it rolling. But Only thing TD did well here is trade up... If he don't do that his picks suck. If he don't trade up and grab bosa or Tunsil... Record will probably repeat it's self.

That literally makes ZERO sense.

wink.pngwink.pngwink.pngwink.pngwink.png

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:CEE9E499E9A7619BA3CAFC322A3F6B09BC3C3575&dn=nfl+2015+rs+week16+27+dec+car+panthers+v+atl+falcons+720p+jaguar777&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fglotorrents.pw%3A6969%2Fannounce

From an admin? Is this a sign of the apocalypse?

Mario Williams

Bruce Irvin

Vic Beasley Jr.

Adrian Clayborn

Grady Jarrett

Jonathan Babineaux

Malliciah Goodman

Paul Soliai

I dont think soliai would make the cut then... You forgot Hageman. Hes better then Soliai, Goodman, and Jarrett. Next year is going to be his calling. Hageman would push Goodman or Soliai down off the roster, rather Soliai be pushed out 1st tho for sure. Edited by Aries2887

A report this week said the Buffalo Bills plan to release former No. 1 pick Mario Williams, and at least one teammate will be happy to show him the door.

"It's been clear to me that Mario doesn't care about anybody but himself," an unnamed Bills player told the Buffalo News. "He followed that up by not giving any effort during the season and complaining about the scheme instead of manning up and saying he played like crap and doesn't care."

http://www.mercurynews.com/sports/ci_29334208/buffalo-bills-teammate-wont-miss-mario-williams

Sounds like someone we had in the past.