Bringing In Chip Kelly As Oc

Begotten912

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It quite clearly didnt work with Bradford thus his being **** canned.

The only thing you're basing this off of is omg Ryan good no huddle omg Kelly fast paced probably runs no huddle.

That is literally it.

They put up more points with sorry bradford as their qb, and agolor as their wr. He had a top 5 offense not too long ago.

LOL at Chip Kelly coming to Atlanta. Not only do we not want him, he'd fk up our whole program man. I mean just look what a freaking cluster this year was learning Shanny's whole deal. Yeah, lets bring in Chip's Ahoy Kelly. Never a dull moment on these boards. Mindboggling.

Yeah lets bring in Steve Spurrier, Mark Richt & Ronald Fking McDonald while we're at it too.

This is the most epic rant I've read on this board in a minute lol!

They put up more points with sorry bradford as their qb, and agolor as their wr. He had a top 5 offense not too long ago.

A whole 1.3 more points per game. Wow!! Those 1.3 more points per game would have really made a difference to the Falcons W/L record.

Oh, and you keep talking about Nelson Agholor when he is 5th on the team in targets with just 41 and depending on how they do Sunday could end up finishing 6th on the team in targets. But yep, Chip Kelly is such an offensive genius! :rolleyes:

Oh, and if you factor in just offensive scoring, it's even closer. The Eagles defense and special teams has accounted for 23 points. So subtract 23 from 342 and that gets you to 319. That's 21.3 points per game.

The Falcons defense and special teams has accounted for 7 points. So subtract 7 from 322 and that gets you to 315. That's 21.0 points per game.

HOLY WOW!!! That whole 0.3 points per game would have won the Falcons exactly 0 more games this year!!

Chip's offense is a shotgun based offense and Matt Ryan is far better under center than he is in the shotgun. That's the man reason it wouldn't work. Not to mention that Devonta Freeman would be in the same situation that DeMarco Murray was just in this year.

Freeman would be a perfect fit for Chip's system. And Ryan is very good in shotgun. It wouldn't work for Ryan cause Chip offense is read option base. That's why he need a guy like Marcus Mariota to really run his offense

It quite clearly didnt work with Bradford thus his being **** canned.

The only thing you're basing this off of is omg Ryan good no huddle omg Kelly fast paced probably runs no huddle.

That is literally it.

That's just it though, Kelly's offense may be fast paced and utilizes shotgun formations exclusively, but Kelly calls ALL the plays.

This board is making do something that I never thought that I'd do, hope Chip Kelly gets a job.

At least then, there'll be one less stupid idea on this board.

Smh, I swear some of y'all don't know jack about football, and/or possibly don't even watch the Eagles play, if you think for even a moment that his system suits Ryan.

If you hate Shanahan, fine. Right or wrong, that's another discussion, but latching onto any "name" coach that you come across just makes you look silly.

I agree....I do hate shanahan.

Archived