Bringing In Chip Kelly As Oc

Begotten912

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

discussion?

at least half the posts are people saying it's a stupid idea huh.png

Its because People arn't taking into note that Chips Qbs are in control while there on the field... Matt Ryan loves the up tempo no huddle... Hes great at it... He runs it better then most QBs in the League. Chip Kellys Offense is the faster, more QB friendly, and better suited to Ryans skills then Shannys. Shanny Likes control. Chip Likes the QB to make his own adjustments... We all know Matt Ryan excels when he makes his own reads and calls. Chip allows that... Shanny just allowed that in week 16. Chip>Shanny.

LOL at Chip Kelly coming to Atlanta. Not only do we not want him, he'd fk up our whole program man. I mean just look what a freaking cluster this year was learning Shanny's whole deal. Yeah, lets bring in Chip's Ahoy Kelly. Never a dull moment on these boards. Mindboggling.

Yeah lets bring in Steve Spurrier, Mark Richt & Ronald Fking McDonald while we're at it too. That would add to this people magazine quality thread. I seriously think folks sit at their desks and think to themselves..."hmmm, what thread can I conjure up that will inspire meaningless jargon about nothing and yet go 5 pages for the pure enjoyment of 14 year olds"

End rant. No offense OP but that's just how I view a lot of these nonsense threads. I just don't understand how you can't think this out before you post it up. it makes no sense at all.

Chips Offense would fit Matt Ryans Skills Far better the Shannys.... Ryan Loves the Fast paced play and no huddle. I think Ryan would be great under that that Offense.

Chip's offense is a shotgun based offense and Matt Ryan is far better under center than he is in the shotgun. That's the man reason it wouldn't work. Not to mention that Devonta Freeman would be in the same situation that DeMarco Murray was just in this year.

Chips Offense would fit Matt Ryans Skills Far better the Shannys.... Ryan Loves the Fast paced play and no huddle. I think Ryan would be great under that that Offense.

Chip's offense requires the QB to be a threat to run... How exactly does that fit Matt Ryan? Part of why he failed is because know defense believed Sam Bradford was a threat to run. Without that, his offense is garbage.

Chip's offense requires the QB to be a threat to run... How exactly does that fit Matt Ryan? Part of why he failed is because know defense believed Sam Bradford was a threat to run. Without that, his offense is garbage.

So is Shannys Offense? Ryans skills would best fit Chips better then Shanny's. Less Likely to get tripped up my his Center. Chip allows his QB's to call what they see. Shanny, calls what he see's and rarely allows the QB to audible with the exception of last week. An OC that would allow Ryan to do what he does would ultimately do better. Chip>Shanny. Chip does play more in shot gun BUT I'm sure he learned his lesson with playing the same play over and over... he needs to add diversity which is probably somethings he doing as we speak. Ryan will have time to get the ball to the receivers and less likely to get tripped by his oline.

Dirk had Ryan in the shot gun alot.... Most of the plays in Shot Gun Ryan Did well.... So the Shot Gun theory best suits Ryan then under Center. More time will give Ryan better opportunities. Better Online would def do that better.. But without grabbing Vet FAs for the Oline I don't see that happening.

LOL at Chip Kelly coming to Atlanta. Not only do we not want him, he'd fk up our whole program man. I mean just look what a freaking cluster this year was learning Shanny's whole deal. Yeah, lets bring in Chip's Ahoy Kelly. Never a dull moment on these boards. Mindboggling.

Yeah lets bring in Steve Spurrier, Mark Richt & Ronald Fking McDonald while we're at it too. That would add to this people magazine quality thread. I seriously think folks sit at their desks and think to themselves..."hmmm, what thread can I conjure up that will inspire meaningless jargon about nothing and yet go 5 pages for the pure enjoyment of 14 year olds"

End rant. No offense OP but that's just how I view a lot of these nonsense threads. I just don't understand how you can't think this out before you post it up. it makes no sense at all.

Have you considered anger management before

Dirk had Ryan in the shot gun alot.... Most of the plays in Shot Gun Ryan Did well.... So the Shot Gun theory best suits Ryan then under Center. More time will give Ryan better opportunities. Better Online would def do that better.. But without grabbing Vet FAs for the Oline I don't see that happening.

Clearly forgot all those years Matt got murdered WHILE in shotgun. Guess what, if a QB is in shotgun formation, pass rushers are coming after him regardless of whether or not he hands the ball off. It's even worse for Matt because he is NO THREAT to keep it and run.

Chip's offense works well in college. It'll get a QB like Matt killed in the pros.

Knowing Jay Jacobs the way I do he'll probably tell Chip Kelly to sit tight for a year and that when Gus gets fired after 2016 Kelly will be hired at Auburn. I would really hate it because I am so sick of this ******* hurry up spread offense **** at Auburn. I want a legit offense. Not some ******** college gimmick!!

So is Shannys Offense? Ryans skills would best fit Chips better then Shanny's. Less Likely to get tripped up my his Center. Chip allows his QB's to call what they see. Shanny, calls what he see's and rarely allows the QB to audible with the exception of last week. An OC that would allow Ryan to do what he does would ultimately do better. Chip>Shanny. Chip does play more in shot gun BUT I'm sure he learned his lesson with playing the same play over and over... he needs to add diversity which is probably somethings he doing as we speak. Ryan will have time to get the ball to the receivers and less likely to get tripped by his oline.

Agreed,

Not to mention chip is putting up more ppg than Shanahanigans with terrible Sam freaking Bradford at qb, and Nelson agolor at wr. He had freaking lemons!

I personally would like to see it ...seems Ryan is always in his best during Hurry Up offense and it cant be any worse then what we got now can it?

Having said that i think Chip Kelly is a POS human who treated his players like garbage and that is the only reason i am not sure i want this. He was cancer to that team , multiple players complained about him and he cut the best players from the team so not sure.

This board is making do something that I never thought that I'd do, hope Chip Kelly gets a job.

At least then, there'll be one less stupid idea on this board.

Smh, I swear some of y'all don't know jack about football, and/or possibly don't even watch the Eagles play, if you think for even a moment that his system suits Ryan.

If you hate Shanahan, fine. Right or wrong, that's another discussion, but latching onto any "name" coach that you come across just makes you look silly.

What makes you think ryan can't fit the chip kelly offense. He made it work with both foles, and bradford. Ryan is a more accurate qb than both, and plays a lot better in the hurry up offense. The screen game is Taylor made for him.

It quite clearly didnt work with Bradford thus his being **** canned.

The only thing you're basing this off of is omg Ryan good no huddle omg Kelly fast paced probably runs no huddle.

That is literally it.

Archived