Bringing In Chip Kelly As Oc

Begotten912

Chip kelly's offense is the perfect matriage with a QB like mr2. The question is, would he be ok being our oc? If so I'd hire him in the blink of an eye. His offense gets you really tired, and stretch you horizontally. As long he is kept from making any personnel decisions we would be fine. Think what he could do with guys like julio, freeman, and Mr. He would just need a TE and we'd have the best offense in the league.

The guy is a genius, his downfall was that he was allowed to make personel decisions.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chip Kelley is not going to be anyones OC. He's a head coach that likes to be in charge of an entire program.

If anything Kelley will go back to college ball where he can make way more money, or he'll land another HC gig in the NFL. There's no reason for him to consider anything less than an HC position.

That's what I was thinking also. I think Chip Kelly has too much ego to do anything else. And honestly, I think his ego is what has caused him so many problems in Philly. I would hate for Chip Kelly to come to Atlanta as an OC, I doubt that will ever happen, and HOPE THAT NEVER HAPPENS.

OP needs a Snickers. One of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen in the NFL was backing up a tractor-trailer of money to Demarco Murray's house, bringing him to Philly....and not using him. Every time I watched that team this year, I knew more and more that Chip Kelley was not meant to be a head coach (much less a GM) in this league. And knowing his rather odd obsession with controlling everything around him...I wouldn't be surprised if the entire season wasn't engineered as one mighty tank job by Kelley himself, just to force the Iggles to release him back to the place he really wants to be: college.

Chip kelly's offense is the perfect matriage with a QB like mr2. The question is, would he be ok being our oc? If so I'd hire him in the blink of an eye. His offense gets you really tired, and stretch you horizontally. As long he is kept from making any personnel decisions we would be fine. Think what he could do with guys like julio, freeman, and Mr. He would just need a TE and we'd have the best offense in the league.

The guy is a genius, his downfall was that he was allowed to make personel decisions.

You cannot be serious

Wow... just wow.

What would you think of this? I don't know a whole lot about his philosophy other than the fast pace which seems like would fit well with Ryan who prefers the hurry up offense. Kelly obviously doesn't look good after wrecking that franchise but he was just given too much power. How would he fit here?

His gimmick college spread offense isn't going to work long term in the NFL. He's getting Bradford killed because his offense exclusively utilizes shotgun formations.

I made a really stupid post like this one time,, I feel sorry for you because it's really hard to get over it. We understand man, sometimes we talk before we think.. you'll be alright.sadwave.001.gif

I don't see what's stupid about it, and I don't have an opinion on the matter either way. I put it up to create a discussion and judging by the fact that it's 4 pages already I'd say it worked.

I don't see what's stupid about it, and I don't have an opinion on the matter either way. I put it up to create a discussion and judging by the fact that it's 4 pages already I'd say it worked.

You know what,, your right , I should not have said it was stupid,, I do apologize , my bad.. I should not have said that... I'll correct it..

I'd love it, but it's not happening. Chip will be a HC somewhere next year. I believe that Philadelphia made a pretty significant mistake here.

Philadelphia's 'pretty significant' mistake was giving him too much power and control over the roster. Look at the star players he got rid of and how long it will take to find replacements for them, not counting how that he tried to build the team to run 'his philosophy' will hinder their next head coach and staff.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see Mike Smith wind up either in Philly or Miami though

emot-doh.gifemot-wtf.gif

Archived