Bringing In Chip Kelly As Oc

Begotten912

What would you think of this? I don't know a whole lot about his philosophy other than the fast pace which seems like would fit well with Ryan who prefers the hurry up offense. Kelly obviously doesn't look good after wrecking that franchise but he was just given too much power. How would he fit here?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love it, but it's not happening. Chip will be a HC somewhere next year. I believe that Philadelphia made a pretty significant mistake here.

I doubt another nfl team, except maybe the Browns, would hire him.

You have to win over the players or have their respect in the nfl. Chip did neither of those in PHI....Bradford and Murray both were frustrated. His system isnt an nfl fit long term. I am from SE Penn, and he lost the team and fanbase there.

I think Texas brings him in.

What would you think of this? I don't know a whole lot about his philosophy other than the fast pace which seems like would fit well with Ryan who prefers the hurry up offense. Kelly obviously doesn't look good after wrecking that franchise but he was just given too much power. How would he fit here?

If you are asking if Chip Kelly could F K up the offense worse than

the son of a shanny who is ruining now, then the only correct answer is

LETS NOT FIND OUT !

,,!,

Chip Kelley is not going to be anyones OC. He's a head coach that likes to be in charge of an entire program.

If anything Kelley will go back to college ball where he can make way more money, or he'll land another HC gig in the NFL. There's no reason for him to consider anything less than an HC position.

remember when we never ran screens and were always calling for a screen game then we got Dirk and would run 400 screens a game. It would be like that. Us calling for a hurry up drive no huddle etc into that stupid fast pace all no huddle game Chip runs. Our defense would be toast 3 mins into the 1st quarter

Archived