Brent Grimes' Wife Causing Trouble In Miami Again

Begotten912

This will be moved, but while Brent was with the Falcons, she went on a huge Twitter tirade regarding Brent holding out or receiving a tender or whatever. She went nuclear on poor DOL.

Miami has confronted Brent at least 5 times about her because she is a complete idiot online and they hate that she is associated with the team.

I'd be willing to bet that she had a big part in them not keeping Brent.

I absolutely love Brent Grimes, and I miss having him on our team. I do not miss Miko. I'll take Trufant and Alford over Brent and Miko.

heh

I dunno that Mike is a 'ball" hawk bet she doesn't have any trouble getting her head turned around when balls are in the air.. Don't believe me just ask her twitter.

This will be moved, but while Brent was with the Falcons, she went on a huge Twitter tirade regarding Brent holding out or receiving a tender or whatever. She went nuclear on poor DOL.

Miami has confronted Brent at least 5 times about her because she is a complete idiot online and they hate that she is associated with the team.

I'd be willing to bet that she had a big part in them not keeping Brent.

thx. was just wondering if she had a problem with someone on the team or the front office or if it was money related.

Archived