Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WhenFalconsWin

Falcons Vs Panthers Official Gameday Thread

36 posts in this topic

No, this is not a thread to say we're going to beat the panthers because we're not.

Hey, they have won 18 straight regular season games. You have to have luck, health, and be good to do that...much respect.

I still do not have to like it though

Rise up Falcons...let's break this thing

No, this is not a thread to say we're going to beat the panthers because we're not.

Hey, they have won 18 straight regular season games. You have to have luck, health, and be good to do that...much respect.

I still do not have to like it though

Rise up Falcons...let's break this thing

200.gif

Merry Christmas pops. Have a safe and wonderful holiday and happy new year with your family.

Okay Falcons, we're at home, not a lot to ask to be at least competitive right? We need to show them we will not be pushed around in our house.

Merry Christmas pops. Have a safe and wonderful holiday and happy new year with your family.

Okay Falcons, we're at home, not a lot to ask to be at least competitive right? We need to show them we will not be pushed around in our house.

Oh the bright side its a short drive home after the game.

This is why I hate shanny. 1 Ryan doesn't run. Don't get him killed like rg3. Screw highlight reels.

2 we aren't playing Madden. ExpectingExpecting us to be able to drive up and down the field every drive is some Madden crap.

Score when you have a chance.

Finally Freeman scored. But we can't do that every drive. Mix it up.

Hopefully this is a shany farewell game. Here's your luck win, now gtf out of town.

If this was koetter and Mike Smith. This is a winning way to play. But I see us down in the 4th quarter again with next to no time out. Failing to drive in the final seconds.

I'd actually expect to win if Smith and crew where here. This is traditionally the way the FalconsFalcons played. But now I'm not sure why we play this way.

You can't put Jones in the slot and throw short evertytime on 3rd down either. This is what I was talking about. Right outside field goal range.

I guess white is to old to do anything on 3rd down.

But I'm watching where Ryan is placing the ball. He is putting it in good spots. The wrs need to do there job.